Ch1

Elodie

I don't struggle as he drags me towards the bathrooms by my hair. We're taking a back street so there aren't that many people around, but the ones who do see choose not to say anything. Like always.

I cringe as I feel my hair being ripped out by the roots. "Please." I beg from deep in my throat, giving it a broken and raspy noise as I choke on my own words.

"I told you not to disrespect me." He growls out. I expected this. I crossed the line, I shouldn't of said anything. Finally reaching the bathroom he throws me into the big stall. My head slams against the tile wall. I watch as dark red liquid drips onto the floor beneath me. I hope that's not mine.

"Get up." He orders from behind me. I lift myself up with the help of a metal bar. "We both know I meant on your knees..." he says dangerously low. I know that's what he meant, I was just praying if I played dumb he'd change his mind.

"Please Darren." I beg. "Don't make me, I don't want to." I hear something squeak in the background, like a sneaker twisting on the floor.

"Do as your fucking told bitch!" He screams in my face, I suppress the urge to gag as his spit hits my face.

"Please..." I whisper one more time. He caresses my thin face with his thick, meaty hands.

"Drop."

A tear rolls down my cheek as I get on my knees. He unbuckles his black spike belt and holds it in his hands. I unbutton his pants and pulled them down just enough for me to get his member out.

In a sudden and swift motion he hits me in the face with his belt. I feel each and every spike puncture my skin. A scream traps in my throat. I feel my face grow red with the power of it.

"Too fucking slow!" He screams again. Grabbing my hair he forces me up and shoves himself into my mouth. I sob, just wanting it all to end. I hit at his thighs and stomach with my fists but I'm too weak.

Sudden something starts banging against the stall door. Darren doesn't stop. Neither does the banging.

The door bursts open and a man I've never seen before sees me. He sees me performing this terrible task. He sees me as what Darren has always told me I am, and until now I've never believed him. He sees me as a whore.

A sob shakes my entire body. Darren holds my face where it is and glares at the guy.

"Dude do you mind? I'm getting lucky here." He barks out at the stranger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He screams out pulling me away. The second Darren is out of my mouth I gasp for air. I spit on the ground, wanting the taste to leave my mouth. I sob, clutching my chest as though my heart was going to burst. The stranger wraps me in his arms and pulls me farther away from Darren.

"Hey that belongs to me." Darren says, reaching out to grab me. I scream in fear of him getting his hands on me.

"She's a person!" The stranger screamed. He carefully picks me up and pretty much runs us out of the bathroom, I can hear Darren screaming behind us. "Who is he to you?" He demands once we're safe. I look down.

"He's my foster brother..." I say shakily. He sets me down and unlocks a cheep looking car.

"Get in." I quickly open the door and slid into the passenger seat. He starts the car and drives away.

I finally stop to look at his features. He's beautiful. His face looks like it was personally carved but the gods. The air is knocked out of me as I realize such an amazing creature is showing me such kindness.

"How old are you?" He asks, breaking me out of my spell.

"Sixteen." I say quietly. He shakes his head.

"I can't leave you alone..." he grumbles more so to himself than to me. "I'm calling the foster agency and putting you in a new home, I won't allow you to spend one more night with that man." He growls out, gripping the steaming wheel in anger.

Finally we pull up in front of the familiar agency that I've been to so many times before.

"Elodie, what are you doing here?" Me worker asks in surprise. I see her take in my beaten and bruised face before dropping her papers on the floor and embracing me. "I'm sorry, I should've known." She sounds broken. I sob into her shoulder, letting everything go. My knees buckle beneath me and my savior quickly grabs my elbow to steady me. "I can't stand sending you to another home, not knowing if your gonna be safe or not. Tonight your coming home with me." She says determinedly. I nod my head, liking the idea of that.

She looks to the stranger and nods her head in thankfulness. She fusses over my injuries, wrapping them up and sitting me down on the bench next to him. Saying she'll call someone to get my stuff, she leaves us alone in her office.

"Thank you." I whisper. He nods his head, staring straight forward. Glancing at my baggy shirt he lifts his hand. I watch in horror as he goes to poke my shirt. His finger keeps moving forward and forward. He should've hit my stomach by now if only I hadn't been so skinny. He grabs the edge of my shirt, glancing at me to make sure I wound freak out, and lifts it up to expose my skin and bones. He sucks in his breath.

"No." He says softly. I look down, ashamed of what I've done to my body. He stands up, pulling me with him and caresses my cheeks softly. "I have to go, but promise me that you'll take care of yourself." He says in his deep and speaking voice.

"I promise." Slowly he leans forward and kisses my forehead, lingering long than normal. And with that he walks out of the room, and my life.