Ch6

Elodie

His fingers drag through my hair, causing the thick curls to separate. I continue to kiss him passionately, wanting nothing more to be closer to him.

"I love you." He groans in my ear, grabbing my hips. I smile against his lips.

I love him too. I want him. Who is him?

I try to pull away and get a good look at his face but he won't let me. Finally I push a little harder and stare in Horror at the face in front of me.

"No I don't want this." Darren grabs onto my arm, his fingernails breaking skin.

"Say it back." Sobs shake my body.

"No please. Please!" I scream so loudly it feels like I'm swallowing glass.

"No!" I gasp as I sit straight up. Tears continue to roll down my cheeks as I sob, curling back up into a ball. I check the time, 5:15. I've only been sleeping for two hours. Yet that's still more than I get most nights. A cold sweat drips down my forehead. I wipe at it violently, hating the weak feeling I get every morning.

I sit up, confused at the blanket bunched up at my feet. Like I had kicked it off in my sleep. Yet I don't remember it being there in the first place. Not dwelling on a little thing I walk into the kitchen sit down at the table. I stare out the window. I don't don't know for how long. But by the time I look up again it's becoming light.

"Elodie?" I jump almost a foot in the air, still shaken from my dream. I turn to see Noah leaning against the kitchen counter. "It's 8 in the morning, what are you doing up so early?" He questions. I shrug.

"Always been an early riser." My voice is raspy and breaks. I hadn't realized how bad it was. His eyes narrow in on me but I just turn back to staring out the window.

"Well it's a good thing your awake, cause now I can ask what you want for breakfast." He turns and glances at me before turning back to the fridge. "I was thinking bacon and cheese omelet?" My stomach growls softly just hearing about it. When he turns to look at me I quickly nod my head and he smiles, getting to work on our food.

I watched him cook, I love to watch people cook. I quickly notice that he's only making two omelets. I was gonna question him but I didn't want to speak again till I've had something to warm up my throat.

"Here we are." He smiles. Setting the plate in front of me. I quickly dig in. I'm starved. As soon as I take the first bite I moan deeply. "Is it good?" He laughs, already knowing my answer. I nod in response anyway.

After a few more bites I swallow and clear my throat. "Are you not eating?" I ask as he puts the second omelet onto a plate. He shakes his head.

"No this is for me." My eyebrows squish together. "Elana won't let me cook for her, she claims everything is too fatty. She'll come down and make her own breakfast soon." I nod my head slowly. We continue to eat, enjoying the delicious food.

"Good morning babe!" Elana chimes, coming from nowhere. She's wearing his shirt but it didn't go quite as low on her, based on the fast that she's almost six foot and more with her killer heels on. My plate is empty now, sadly.

"Noah that was delicious." I smile brightly. He mirrors me.

"Thanks. I love to cook for people." Elana glares, not getting the attention she craves.

"Well if you cook this good with everything I'll let you cook for me any day." I joke. He laughs. "Uh are my clothes ready?"

"Oh ya their down the hall, second door on the right." I nod, getting up and following his directions. I look at his drier, he has the kind that you have to open at the top. Shit. I could get my clothes from the top easily, the ones at the bottom were where I start to struggle. I couldn't flipping reach. A tap on the door distracts me. "You didn't fall into the machine did you?" Noah opens the door. "What's wrong."

I feel my face glow red. "Well I... I can't reach the bottom." I say, totally embarrassed. He laughs. Reaching into the drier with ease he hands me my clothes.

"Here you go." I nod my head. His chest is pressed against mine in the close proximity. I blush a deep red, wanting nothing more than for him to take, claiming me as his own.

"Thanks."

********

The hot water is what I needed after today. It runs down my back in a massaging and soothing way. I stare at the ceiling while rinsing out my hair.

He's in love with someone else. I need to distance myself. My heart can't handle the hurt of them getting married. Or having children together. Or the thought of them having sex. Him with his dominant and controlling ways.

Shit...

He'd take total control of my body. Telling me when and how he wants me at what time.

My fingers slowly slide down my body. I rub the soap into my skin slowly.

A bounding on my door snaps me out of it. I quickly rinse off my soap.

"Ya?" I call through the door.

"Me and Tyler are leaving!" Max shouts back. I say a quick ok and smile to myself. As soon as I hear the front door slam shut I turn the shower heat up and lean against the cool tile wall.

Noah pins my hands up against the wall. His smooth, firm lips crash into mine forcefully.

I moan as I pleasure myself. The heat making me light headed, increasing my senses.

Noah turns me around before slamming me back against the wall. His large hands massage my butt. He groans in my ear. Before I can react he starts fingering me. I scream at the intense please. My High comes closer and closer, just within my reach. When suddenly he stops.

I stop. I hear something in my room. Blushing a deep red I shut off the water and open the shower door.

"Max? Tyler?" No response.

Wrapping a towel around myself I crack my door open and peak outside.

He stares back at me, his cheeks flushed pale pink. A lump in my black jeans draws my attention. I know he heard me. I was loud. I try hard to remember wether or not I had said his name. My embarrassment increases as I realize I've just been standing here staring at his boner. Suddenly he stands up. Ripping my towel off and wrapping his arms around my naked body. I gasp, trying to cover myself but his hold is too tight. His chest pressed firmly against mine.

"Noah." I gasp out. It sounds more like a moan than anything else. He groans deeply in my ear, making my knees go weak.

"Fuck it." He says to himself, picking me up and grabbing my ass roughly.