Deep Sea Boy [Yoonmin]

This is the first oneshot of Yoonmin and for the book, and it's a Vocaloid and Kpop crossover. Basically it's the song "Deep Sea Girl" by Hatsune Miku and the ship here is Yoonmin, obviously.

You need to listen to the song before reading this to get the plot. There is one lyric in the song which literally has the word "wings". And I died.

my oneshots are literally shit

Late Valentine's Day gift, saranghe <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members were by the beach in Busan, taking a brief vacation after their tight schedule. They were all relaxed, thankful for having a vacation.

"Yah, it's good that we had a vacation in Busan!" Hoseok blurted out loud. Namjoon laughed.

"I agree, Hoseok hyung," He said.

The boys talked about various things, except for Jimin. Instead, he walked towards to the sea, wanting to swim for a little bit.

Quietly, he went to the vast ocean, the ocean he had always liked. That very beach was his favorite. Since he was a child, he always wanted to go there, but, sadly, it was far from his home.

Jimin then dipped himself in the cold water, and swims. The water was clear, even without goggles, he can see it perfectly fine. Suddenly, he felt himself dropping down, as if the ocean was dragging him down.

He closed his eyes, the water hurting his eyes. His sliver/lilac hair was flowing gently at the water, his hair covering his sight.

He thought, "I've sunken so low in the sea of sadness, that even opening my eyes is not worth the effort. At this rate, to what depths shall I descend, unable to be found by a single soul?"

He crouched, putting himself in a fetal position. His clothes change into his deep blue blazer, black sleeveless shirt, red choker, and black pants. Jimin was barefoot, but he didn't mind.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, bubbles surrounding him. He reached his hand up, but lowered it.

For some reason, he could breath underwater, and he tried to utter a sentence.

"Give me your hand, save me, save me. I need your love before I fall, fall..." He said to no one, and he continues to sink to the depths of sadness.

I'm still standing here with my eyes closed, lost between the deserts and oceans. I'm still wondering where should I go, yeah.

----------------------------

"Wait, where's Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook realized, widening his eyes. Yoongi looks side to side, left and right. He bit his lip, worried.

"That's right, where is he?" Taehyung repeated. Yoongi stayed quiet, his heart pounding.

Jimin was his first love since debut, and cannot get his eyes off on him. Yoongi tried his best not to worry much about Jimin, but he couldn't help it.

"We must look for him before the sun sets," Hoseok suggested, and everyone nods in agreement.

"Let's split up into pairs. I'm with Jin hyung, Taehyung's with Jungkook, and Yoongi hyung with Hoseok hyung," Namjoon added, and everybody was starting to walk away, except for Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't want to join with the others to find Jimin because he knows that maybe, Jimin was lost and the others will probably get lost as well.

I didn't know that there were this many paths I can't go and paths I can't take. I never felt this way before, am I becoming an adult?

He sighed deeply, and walked to the van. Jin noticed this and stared at him.