give it to me

[alternate story of Agust D]

"money, honor, whatever it may be bring it to me. fame, flashlight, gi-give it to me."

that's what a certain trio was thinking about. they were famous and rich underground rappers. strong, undefeatable rappers. they want everyone's attention to them.

what if the two of them got lost?

or. . .what if they suddenly disappeared out of nowhere?

police tries to find them with their best efforts, but they couldn't. they were lost.

the last and only member of the trio decided that they wouldn't continue their careers until the two of them return.

[7:30 pm - unknown]

It was dark, only a single blue light was lit. He wakes up suddenly. He got up on his feet and stood up. He knew exactly where he was; at the same truck where he was.

He noticed that he was wearing a black hat; he didn't remember how he wore the hat. He only remembered that he was not wearing a hat.

He just shrugged it off, and his tried to balance well, and adjusted his hat. He looked around his surroundings.

He had a vision of himself tied in a chair with duct tape on his wrists. He remembers it, it happened somehow.

"Hyung. . ." He heard someone call him with honorifics. He became scared, yet he doesn't recall who this is.

"Where are you?" The blonde replied, clearly unmoved, looking around. He then saw another man was behind sharps shards of glass. He ran to him and carefully picks up the shards and accidentally cuts himself, but he didn't mind.

After that, he helped the man stand up, and in an instant, he seen the man's face clearly.

"Namjoon. . .why are you here?" The older asked, confused. The younger dryly chuckled, "Don't you remember, Yoongi hyung? I was with Hoseok hyung and we decided to split up and find you, but I ended up here because reasons."

The older chuckled as well, and he went over a wooden box and he sits down. "Do you have even the slightest idea where we are?" Namjoon shrugged.

"No idea," He replied, uncertain. "We may be in the same truck."

And, as if a devil was controlling him, 'Yoongi' suddenly hits Namjoon with his fist, but Namjoon already knew that was going to happen.

"Hyung, instead of beating me up, should we go out here? I'm tired of this place," Namjoon said, wiping off the blood in his mouth. 

Yoongi shrugs, and he found a vent, and tried to open it. Namjoon sighed and kicked the vent and, accidentally, his hand.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon, that hurts!" Yoongi yelled and shouted at the same time, angry. He held his bruised hand and sighed.

"Why don't you use your damn hands?" He muttered.

Namjoon scoffs. Yoongi ignored him and went outside and Namjoon followed.

He wasn't expecting a bridge in front of him, and he didn't expect a damn car there. Well, two cars in fact.

"Where have we been?" Namjoon whispered, shocked. Yoongi just nods at him.

"I know, where have we been. . ." Yoongi repeated.

[cliffhanger because i can. i was too lazy so i'll split this into a 2-parter. i'm just as lazy as min suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong.]