Doll [pt. 1]

Jungkook woke up in his bedroom, the morning light blinding him for a little bit. He smiles as he sat down on his bed and saw a strand of black hair sticking out from his closet.

"Hmm...I wonder what is that.." Jungkook wondered and stood up to investigate.

The brunette opened the closet and saw a old doll sitting on the corner, motionless. It had black hair, and it's clothing seemed like he was a rich man, and he had black eyes.

In his figure, he looks like he is more human than doll, but Jungkook knows he wasn't a living being at all.

The doll was dirty, and it had a lot of dust on it.

"Poor doll, I think it hates being dirty," Jungkook told himself, and carried the doll for him to clean.

Jungkook fixed the dolls hair and clothes and cleaned it's "skin", restoring it to it's pale color.

"Wow, it's so pretty.." Jungkook gaped in awe looking at the newly cleaned doll. He smiled and thought of a name for the doll.

"From now on, I will call you..Yoongi. Min Yoongi. I would call you Suga, since your skin is pale like snow!" Jungkook cheekily said, giggling.

He went to the kitchen to see his mother cooking some breakfast.

"Mom, look what I found in the closet!" Jungkook exclaimed, causing his mother to turn and see the brunette smiling, holding a newly cleaned doll.

"Is that a doll, Jungkook-ah?" His mother asked, smiling warmly. Jungkook nods proudly.

"Yes, mom! I just cleaned it!" He said proudly.

Jungkook's mother smiles and pats Jungkook's head, "Good job, dear! What did you name him?"

"Min Yoongi, but you can call him Suga because his skin is pale like snow!"

His mother smiled proudly at Jungkook, "What a lovely name! Now, wait for me to finish your breakfast, Jungkook-ah, go play with Yoongi-ssi."

Jungkook nodded and went upstairs to his room and played with him.

"Wait for me, Yoongi-ah! I'll get a cup for you~"

The doll's little heart started to beat, and he tilted his head and smiled sweetly.

"Jungkook..?" The doll whispered, almost scaring the young brunette.

"Did you talk, Yoongi?" Jungkook muttered. Yoongi nods and stood up on his own, balancing himself.

"How did you.."

Yoongi slowly walked towards Jungkook and said, "You're the one who found me in the closet. No one found me since 1993. You took care of me and gave me life, simply by naming me."

Jungkook was still shocked and ran a hand towards Yoongi's hair.

"So..can I still can you Suga?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi nods.

"Yes, but call me hyung as well, since I was made during 1993."

Jungkook giggles and carries the doll to sit down on a chair he made for him.

"How about my house, Jungkook?" The pale faced doll asked, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smiles.

"I'll do it later, Suga hyung, I need to eat."

The newly named Suga nods, and Jungkook went downstairs to eat breakfast.

The doll looked at his surroundings, amazed by how beautiful Jungkook's room was, wishing that he was a real human like him.

He sighed at himself, playing with his fingers, waiting for Jungkook to come back.

The brunette came back and started playing with the doll. 

"Jungkook-ah, would it be weird that your parents will hear me talk?" Yoongi asked, swinging his feet childishly.

Jungkook shook his head, "Definitely not hyung. It's fine for them since they know about you already."

Yoongi nods and smiled.

[i'll leave it here lol.]