WINGS PART 1: Beginning of a Reflection

[i will skip blood sweat and tears so i'm sorry if i didn't include it.
also, happy birthday to me~ here's a gift for myself including my bias and bias wrecker lel

also, i'm sorry if this is short

remember that all the sinclairs have different names except jin and jimin]

The realms of day and night, two different worlds coming from two opposite poles, mingled during this time.

I was on my bed, sleeping. I was dreaming about a car crash, glass breaking, then I saw a drawing of a hawk, and I open my brown eyes.

I sat up on my bed, panting. I sigh and look down on the bed. I stood up and walked towards the living room, and I saw a canvas with and unfinished painting. It was a painting of a woman, but as longer I gazed on it, the more it became a man.

I, also, was holding a picture of another man, his hair and bangs parted from each other, showing his forehead. In his right eye was blood splattered over it.

The man in the painting had broad shoulders, and it's face was familiar to me. I've seen that face before, yet, I don't remember where. Possibly from my childhood, but then again, I am not sure.

It's hair was meshed with different colors, and the other side of it was black and white, with absolutely no color at all.

It's face was also splattered with paint, and soon it began raining with thunderstorms.

The canvas slowly burned, and blood was splattered as well. I started to cry, and it was a while since I cried. I had wished if someone was there to comfort me, but, I was all alone.

It burned and burned, and the blood slowly begins to spread more.

I yelled out to no one, "Hyung!" I knew what it meant, but you may have figured it out right now, dear reader.

I simply stare at it, and I hallucinate a piano burning, and I let a parchment of paper fall from my hands.

Then, the burning stops. Shadows of birds flew across me.

I saw the parchment of paper, lying down on the floor. I picked it up and saw a drawing of a bird, more specifically, a hawk. It was similar to the one that appeared in my dream. Along with it was a envelope, and I put the drawing in the envelope and saw a yellow bird fly towards me. I smile to myself and gave the bird the envelope.

"Please give it to someone important to me, it would really mean a lot to me," I said, and the bird nodded in understanding and flew away.
___________________________
Once again, I woke up in a bed, but this time, I was in a room filled with decorations, and I was lying on the corner of the bed, eating a blueberry lollipop.

I smell the scent of smoke, and I saw what seems to be a man sitting on a couch lazily, and he had green hair, possibly the source of the smoke. He was also drinking a kind of green wine I identified as absinthe.

He looked at me and smiled, saying, "John, you're awake."

I smirk at him, removing the lollipop from my mouth, "I was always awake, Kim hyung. You may have not noticed me."

He chuckled at my reply and finished his absinthe drink, and I look at him in confusion.

"You're still drinking and smoking? I thought you stopped doing that habit of yours," I said, raising an eyebrow.

He smirked at me and said, "Some people never change at all. I did change however, but remember, you and I are still Sinclair."

I nod at him and quickly sat up on the bed, leaning on the bed post.

"Hyung, did you receive my letter?" I asked.

He nods and replied, "I have received it. It was a beautiful drawing indeed, was it?"

I smile at him and he smiled back with a tiny smirk on his face. I gulped at his smirk. Sometimes, they smirk when they had thought of something you would never think that they would do.

Well, that's exactly what he did to me.

He stood up and walked towards me and puts down my hand where I held my lollipop and leaned it for my lips.

I kissed back and he broke the kiss, saying, "It tastes exactly like absinthe, John."

I blinked for a several times and felt my cheeks heat up, and he chuckled in amusement.

"You really are a person who would get flustered easily."

I groaned and smirked, "You are such a person to tease someone when you're drunk with wine, Kim hyung."

He laughed and his right hand gently cups my cheek, and I look at him directly at the eyes.

"Your lollipop was also another kind of absinthe, John. And it tastes sweet, like your lips."

He kissed me again, but this time it was a soft kiss, and I softly kiss back. He pulled me close without breaking the kiss, and my hand held his arm, and we broke the kiss.

I was still staring at his eyes, mesmerized. I felt him smile at me sweetly.

"I'll try to change for you, John," He whispered quietly.

I opened my mouth and replied, "You don't need to. You can just be what you really are. I'm not forcing you to change, hyung. I'm just telling you."

He chuckled again and kissed my forehead, "Maybe you're right."

I smile back at him and felt his soft hand hold mine. I glanced at it and rests my head on his shoulder.

"Should we get drunk on our own absinthe, John?"

I nod my head, still flushed. He embraces me and I wrap his arms around his waist.

"We can do that, I guess."