Spring Day

Jungkook was all alone in his house shared with Taehyung, but it was different. It wasn't like the old times where it was so loud, both of them were laughing happily. Music was blasted at it's max volume, and both of them would jam the hell out. 

Jungkook was sitting down in front of the green sofa, his back leaning on it. He was turning his lighter on and off, his expression blank. Tears ran to his eyes, but he didn't care. He knew that it would help him, right..? 

Holding their Polaroid picture, it seemed like it happened years ago. The date written on the bottom of it read: December 30, 2016. At that time, it was his birthday. That date was stamped on his mind, but he wants to burn it all away.

"I miss you even though I'm looking at your photo. Time's so cruel, I hate us," Jungkook whispered.

It's already winter, the cold winter. Jungkook never really liked the snow when he's alone. When Taehyung's with him, Taehyung would comfort him, give him hot chocolate or giving him hugs.

To Jungkook, Taehyung was only his. To Jungkook, Taehyung was his only love he had. He sometimes wondered out loud, "Why did he leave me?"

Even if he still had his other five friends, he still feels lonely. He never felt this way before, is he becoming an adult? 

He already misses him. It has only been a week, isn't it? He wasn't sure about it, but it was on Monday on the last week. The day his love left him.

"Taehyung hyung, are you going to leave me?" He asked to the 21 year old man. Taehyung smiled with tears and hugs him.

He replied, his voice broken, "Yes, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." His eyes waters, too. Jungkook can't take it. Taehyung has to leave to go to Daegu because of personal reasons, he guessed.

"Jungkook, I'm really sorry.." 

"How long do I have to wait and how many sleepless nights do I have to spend, just to see you? Just to meet you?" Jungkook asked, emotion filling in his voice. Taehyung broke the hug and smiled.

"I'll tell you my answer soon, my love." And Taehyung just simply disappeared like that.

Jungkook tried to contact one of the only female friends he has, Lisa, but can't because she's busy with her three other friends. 

For Taehyung, he also misses Jungkook dearly. In anything he would do, he would always sing one of his favorite covers of Jungkook: "Paper Hearts."

He feels lonely at the cold, winter. He stayed at his old house, the house he's been living since childhood. But that house was deserted, silent. Dead silent.

. . .Until a knock on the door was heard. "Who is there?" Taehyung asked, and rushed to open the door.

"Hello," the man greeted. "Sorry if I disturbed you." This hyung of his had pink hair like cherry blossoms. 

"No, it's fine, hyung," Taehyung replies, and lets his hyung in.

"Hyung-nim, why are you here? I thought you were with Suga hyung," the younger one asked. 

The other one replied, "I want to know what happened between you and Jungkook." 

Taehyung's expression changed from a smile to a frown when he heard Jungkook. He doesn't like anyone mentioning his relationship with Jungkook. "Why?" 

"Because I think that I know the solution to it." 

"Jinjja? Really hyung?" Jimin shrugs. 

"Not sure. Not sure at all."