1

This is the start of 'illegal' hope you guys like it 🌹❤️

Lily PoV
This morning I woke up just thinking about the person I miss the most in my life, The person I could talk to when I was upset. The one and only Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

He had gone on a 10 month world tour, we haven't spoken to each other throughout them months he has been away.

He's already been away for so long. He didn't even say goodbye, he just left.
He hasn't tried to talk to me, not one call or text to say that he's fine. My life just feels so empty without him.
I know that if I actually got to go with him his crew would just think I am too young to be mature enough about his career and shit but I'm not 4 I do understand when to be mature and not to be. Im only 4 years younger, we have never had a problem with the age gap, We have always worked around that. He 20 soon. It's gone so fast. I remember When I used to say that he's getting old and he's gonna be a grandpa soon and that he used to joke about me being so young and small like saying how's life down there, have you given up your dummy yet. We used to just mess around with each other, I miss those days.
(I'm British. A dummy is a pacifier)
He's coming home sometime this week but I'm no sure what day but to be honest I dot really want to see him. He left me with a broken heart. He didn't even have the balls to say goodbye to his supposedly 'best friend'. But I do want to talk to him about why he just left me without saying goodbye.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring.
It was my mum even though she was just down stairs she felt like ringing me. I have a weird ass mum. I answered the phone.

"Hey mum, you do realise you didn't have to phone me, you could have just called my name" I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah I could have but knowing you, you would have just ignored me" she started to giggle.

"That's probably true actually. What did you want anyway" I said to her.

"I just wanted to say that Karen and Manuel are coming over for dinner tonight at 4:50. So dress nice" she sad into the phone.

"Okay mum thanks for informing me" I said to her.

"Okay bye sweetie. I'm off to work I'll be home about 4" she said.

"Bye mum" I said and hung up.

I finally decided to get up out of bed and took a long, warm, relaxing bath just because I had nothing better to do.

While in the bath I did all my things I needed to do and then just laid there listening to shawn's  music, I have to admit he is good at what he does.

I got out of the bath and dried myself. Got dressed into sweats and a hoodie.

After getting them on I decided to tidy my room because it looks like a boom just went off in here

I picked up all the dirty clothes and stuff and then vacuumed the carpets and changed the bed sheets and sprayed air freshener to make it smell nice.

For the rest of the day I decided to just eat crisps and chocolate because I have no one else to eat it with because I don't have a boyfriend because I'm not pretty enough for that shit.

I soon lost track of the time and it was 3:41pm. Mum will be home in about 20 minutes.

I started getting ready for Karen and Manuel because they would be here soon.

I got a nice black dress out of my closet and a pair of black flats so it wasn't to over the top.

I started curling my hair and doing my makeup. The make up wasn't to heavy so it didn't look like I just put a paint mask on. It was light with just mascara, powder, eyebrows and nude lips.

I then checked the time, it was 4:50 and I heard the door bell go. My mum answered the door. I was just to busy making sure I was looking good but then not over done. I then turned my music off which was basically just Shawn and then headed down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and my eyes went wide when I saw him. He's back. I turned back around and ran as fast as I could to my room. My mum called me back down but I didn't listen I just wanted to be away from him.

I just sat their on my bed not knowing what to do, whether to go back down stairs or to stay up here and hide.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
First chapter of illegal. I hope you like it. I'm looking toward to doing more for this book.
Love you guys. Xxx