7

This morning I woke up to shawn playing with my hair.

"Are you okay there" I said to him laughing.

"Yep never been better" he said.

"Okay but move your ass I need to go get dressed" I said to him.

"Nope I'm good " he said.

"Fine" I said sitting up and climbing across him so it was like I was straddling him and he held onto me so I couldn't get off of his lap.

"Shawn let go" I said to him.

"Do you not think this is a little early in our relationship to be doing that lily" he said smirking because of the way I was sat on top of his area.

"Shut up and let me get off, that's disgusting" I said to him covering my face because I was blushing.

He let go.

"We all know you wanna" he said smirking.

"Ewwww stop" I said to him. He just sat there and laughed.

"Okay I'll stop" he said laughing.

"Thankyou" I said.
------
We reached the mall and I was dragging shawn around the stores I needed to go to which was mac, new look and Victoria secret.

We just walking into Victoria secret as shawn must of seen something he liked because he ran over to it.

I walked over to where he was, he had a pair of lace undergarments in his hands.

"This is so sexy, you have to get it" he said holding up a baby pink lace set.

"No because all that'd gonna do is make you horny" I said to him laughing.

"Don't worry babe you can just watch me while I jack off" he said smirking.

"Ewww your disgusting" I said to him.

"Im only joking" he said laughing.

"But i know you want to watch me do it" he said into my ear. Which sent shivers down my spine.

Not gonna lie he was turning me on by what he was saying but I'm not ready to do that, I'm too young for that shit.

Don't get me wrong I love shawn but I don't know just yet, I'm not ready, like yeah obviously I would make out with him and stuff but I don't think I'm ready to go all the way.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when shawn was trying to talk to me but I didn't even hear what he was saying.

"Huh what was you saying" I dais to him.

"I said how about this one" he said holding a baby blue lace underwear set up.

"That's cute" I said.

"And hot" he said smirking.

"Stop" I said to him laughing.

"Okay I'll stop" he said laughing.

I got the two sets that shawn liked and I got a black lace set as well.

Shawn paid because he's a stubborn ass And has to get his own way.

-----
We were now back at my house and he was helping me to put my clothing I got today.

We were done and laid down on my bed tangled into each other.

"Lily you know I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to right" he said out of nowhere.

"That was out of nowhere and yes I know you wouldn't" I said to him.

I looked up at his face and he looked down at mine, we both started to lean in. Our lips slowly connected and moved in sync.
We both smiled into the kiss, it's amazing. He pulled me up onto his lap and he held my waist and my check.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt like teasing him a little bit.
I started to role my hips onto his. He moaned out in pleasure.
I then climbed off of him after I got the reaction I wanted from him.

"No lily that's not fair. You can't do that to me" he said walking after me.

"Well I just did" I said to him laughing.

He just looked at me and walked to my living room and sat down on the sofa.

I got a drink and walked back to the living room and sat next to him.

I laid my head on his lap and stretched the rest of my body over the sofa and put a cover over myself and Shawn had another one over him.

I love days like this.

---------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment!
Love ya xx