5

I woke up with mine and Shawn's legs wrapped together and his head in my neck, I really like the feeling of being in his arms while sleeping.

He soon woke up and he looked so cute.

"Morning" he said in his morning voice.

"Morning" I said to him. I got up and went to the bathroom and took the tooth brush that Shawn gave me last night.

I came back and Shawn was still laying there from where I left him.

"Are you gonna get dressed sometime today" I said laughing at him.

"um let me think.... Nope" he said laughing.

I straddled his lap while tickling him because being his best friend you would know where he is ticklish and not.

"s-stop I cant b-breathe" he said giggling.

"nope not until you get up" I said.

"o-okay ill get u-up" he said still laughing.

I stopped and then he quickly flipped us over so he was now on top and I was on the bottom.

he looked at my eyes and then to my lips. he started leaning in, so did I.

our lips connected, our lips moved in perfect sync together,it felt like our lips were made for each others lips. Shawn's tongue swiped across my bottom lip to ask for entrance, but before his tongue could go into my mouth i pulled away from the kiss breathless.

"I've waited so fucking long to do that to you" he said.
I giggled.
------
We sat on his bed cuddled up to each other.

"Lily can I ask you something" he said.
I nodded.

"Um so basically I wanted to ask you if that kiss meant anything to you" he said biting his lip.

"Umm well yeah I felt sparks, but why does that matter" I said quietly to him.

"So I can do this" he said

"So you can do wh...." I got cut off by his lips crashing against mine.

"Omg that was incredible" I said to him

"Yeah it was" he said smiling at me.

"Can I ask you something" he said.

"Yeah sure what do you wanna ask me" I said.

"Do u wanna be my girlfriend" he asked.

I just stood there not knowing what to say because I was so shocked.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks please vote and comment on what you thought
Love ya xx