3

I woke up this morning, smiling because me and Shawn are going out today, I got out of bed and got into the shower and shaved every part of my body that had hair located and washed myself and my hair.

I got dressed into a cute little outfit

I smiled at my outfit and the door bell rang

I smiled at my outfit and the door bell rang. I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Shawn standing there with his hands in his pockets. He looked me up and down and then smirked.

"My best friend looks beautiful" he said

"Awww thank you but I'm not completely ready yet and you don't look to bad yourself" I said to him. He chuckled.

"Let's go upstairs so I can finish getting ready" I said to him.

He walked In front of me and I squeezed his ass. I laughed.

"Heeeeyyyy" he said laughing.

I walked into my room and went to my bathroom and got my makeup and a hairdryer and curler.

I applied my makeup within 40 minutes and Shawn wouldn't shut up complaining about that I was taking to long.

"Shawn do me a favour and shut the hell up" I said laughing at him. He giggled.

"Ummm I don't think I can do that" he said with his hand on his chin laughing.

I quickly curled my hair after i dried it and I got my shoes and told him I was ready to go.

"FINALLY" he said making me laugh.

We made our way down the stairs and we got to his car and we made our way to what he had planned for today.
--------
We got out of the car and I was really excited because we were at the zoo.

"Omg shawn I haven't been to a zoo in years" I said to him hugging him.

"Last time I went to the zoo was when one of the staff told us that we wasn't allowed  to stroke the lions and that we wasn't allowed to take a elephant home with us" he said laughing.

"Omg same, we had some really good times back then" I said.
----
We got in and we had seen the elephants, giraffes,turtles, and penguins.

"Omg let's walk under the see life" I said dragging his hand and running to where it starts. It was a bit hard to run in heels but I managed. He laughed at my attempt of pulling while running in heels.

We walked under while all the different types of fish swam above and around the tube

We soon came out of the sea life area and we saw the lions my eyes went wide and I ran to the lions.

Lions have always been my favourite animal and Shawn soon caught up with me and he stood next to me while I took a picture of the lion laying down in the caged area.

We finished at the zoo and we went into the zoo shop and Shawn brought me a stuffed lion and penguin.

They were really cute but I did tell him not to but he did it anyway.

"So where are we off to now" I said.

"We are going to go home and then we will go out later tonight at about 7" he said while we got into the car and drove to my house 

We spent today just relaxing until we needed to get ready
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I know it is short and all but it will get better and I am trying to take my time with this book so it's not as bad as my others because I really want this book to be good.

Thanks, please vote and comment on what you thought and please tell me if you think anything will be good for this book. I'm always up for new ideas.

Plus, I do read my personal messages so if any of u want a chat don't hesitate.

Love u all !!!! Xxxxx