6

I just stood there not knowing what to say because I was so shocked.

"Yess of course I will" I said hugging him.

"Oh my God for a minute I thought you were going to say no" he said kissing my forehead and laughing.

"Why would I of said no, I've always had a crush on you and I'm shocked you never realised" I said to him.

"I don't get how you never realised u did either" he said.

"So basically we both liked each other for so long and neither of us realised" I said laughing.

"But the main thing is that we finally figured it out" he said kissing my nose. I giggled.

"Yep it is. Anyway what do you wanna do tomorrow " I said.

"Umm, we could go to the mall" he said.

"Yeah sure, I need to get some more clothes and stuff anyways" I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go home because I'm tired" I said to him.

"Yeah but you haven't got any keys" he said laughing.

"I'll see if my parents are home now" I said.

I walked out of his house and round to my house and still my parents weren't home.

I knocked on the door of shawn's house and Shawn was standing there shirtless

"They still not home" he said.

"Nope buttttttt" I said.

"It's never good when u say butttttt" he said mimicking me.

"I remember I left my widow unlocked so I could climb across from ur bedroom" I said.

"Knew it was gonna be crazy" he said.

"Hahha" I said.

"You can stay here if u want to" he said.

"Yeah but even if I did stay here I still need to get my keys so I can let myself back in" I said.

"Okay go get the shit you need, but come back to me" he said.

"I will do" I said to him.

"Wait what about if u come with me, we can stay at mine" I said to him.

"Yeah sure. Now we can use the ladder we always had there going from your room to mine" he said

"Yess let's do it" I said opening his window.

He got his clothes he needs for tomorrow abd all jis toiletries and told his parents he would be with me for the night.

"Okay you go first" he said.

I climbed out of his window and used the ladder to dirrect me to my widow while shawn was right behind me and holding my ass.

"Do you mind" I said to him.

"No. I'm making sure u don't fall" he said smirking at me.

"Whatever you say mendes" I said to him.

I pushed up my widow and climbed through, so did shawn.

Shawn sat on my bed while taking his jeans off and got into my bed, while I was going to my closet and pulled our one of shawn's big shirts that he left here a few weeks ago.

"Isn't that my shirt" he said smirking.

"Um noooooo" I said laughing.

"What is it with you always stealing my clothes" he said laughing.

"Isn't not stealing it if I will eventually give it back to you" I said laughing.

"Okay smart ass" he said.

I put my phone on charge and walked over to him where he was laying down and I climbed into bed next to him.

"I love you so much you don't even know" he said

"I love you too" I said.

"What do you think people will think of us dating because I'm not even legal yet so wouldn't it ruin your reputation" I said.

"I don't actually care what they think because they should just realise that I'm actually happy and even if your not legal I still wouldn't pressure you to do anything because I'm not with you just for sex and shit like that" he said.

"Thank you but I wouldn't mind doing it with you" I said smirking at him.

He leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync while he trailed his tongue against my bottom lip. I denied so he moved his hands down to my ass and grabbed it, I gasped which gave him the entrance that he wanted. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and of course shawn won.
We pulled away breathless from each other.

"That was incredible he said.

"Yeah it was, goodnight I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said kissing my forehead

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer while his head is in between my neck. We feel asleep in that position.