When he sees you

Y/N-> Your Name
h/c-> hair color
e/c-eye color
f/s-> favourite song ( what's your favorite song?)
The first is For everyone!

You were at your room listening to music.

  Your messy h/c hair were in a free situation... You were absorbed by the music... Your hands were tapping on on you bed and your lips moved to follow the singer. You were not too emotional... But , the music made you relieved ...

  And (wo)man I get you!
You had a really tiring day...
You had a test , to clean the room and now...
The 'silent' floor is moving and the balcony is making a annoying, terrible sound.

  You got scared and fell upside down. You put a piece of hair back and sighed.
You moved slightly the curtains to see what is going on in your balcony.
Then you take a bare glimpse and your jaw dropped.

  A mutant turtle was fighting a ... (favorite vilain). The turtle was out of space and its poor shell was almost broken.

  You started freaking out as the turtle's eyes met yours. Its hand knocked violently the window... Its three fingers were reaching your response...

  You focused at the admirable eyesight and decided to open your window.
The turtle jumped in and you closed it forcely. After a few minutes nothing was heard from outside.

  Your eyes were frozen from the site. The turtle was hiding under your blanket.

"What are you? And what do I get?" You asked waiting for a prize. You were the hero of the night.

"Ah...*sigh* Thanks... And remember... You never knew I was here..."

The turtle said.
Vour voice cracked.

"Wh-what...?"

"My name is (fave Turtle)... See you around..."
He said and disappeared.

When am I going to see you again hottie?

Heyyyyyyyy
Thanks for the read!