When you hug: Donnie

Your point of you (yas... I'll try guess what you think💘!)

  I rolled my eyes and swang carefully on my swing. I was going so fast that I got dizzy.
I held my tummy feeling shaky.

"Should I pretend the doctor again (Full Name)?" A slightly ruspy voice colled.

  Donnie cleaned his throat and greeted you.

"Nah... I am perfectly fine... " I replied.

"100 point zero zero percent?"

"150 point one percent *giggle*!"

"Haha you should have been on a Maths competition!"

"Haha no way... "

  I felt so nice to see my Donnie again. His chocolate brown eyes were scanning your appearance causing you to melt. Your eyes met.

"What's up D? Why are you that busy these days? We don't hang out like we used t-to... A-are you a-v-voidin m-me?" I said dramatically scratching my arm.

  He gave you a soft , caring smile and seemed to be thinking of what to answer.

Ι gave him a silent nod.

"Y/N ... I really do not want to avoid you... Tecnically that would be glorious same on my face..." He answered almost sarcastically.

End of your point of view

You looked away and your unobrutsive eyes turned into flames quietly.

  He felt like he owed to you ,so he placed his hectic body on yours and hugged you . He rubbed your back a little and you felt renewed.

  He touched your shoulder and told you you would meet again soon.

  Your eyes sparkled in amazement as his shadow starting being washed away by the moonlight.

Donnie is really cute. It was the best hug you have ever had. Somethin... That stills a hidden somethin feels different...