When you hug: Raph

It was a cold night...
.............
A/N : I know I pick night in most of your meetings with the turtles... But I guess ... Night is theirs...😳😍
..........

  The streetl lights made you tighten your eyes a bit... You took a blurry glimpse of what was up around you and felt someone touchin your shoulders.

  You turned aroumd to see Raphael...

  His sweaty *as always* hand was still touching your shoulder.

Your pov

  'He is touching my shoulder... Owwww...' I thought.

"Admiring the night *makes a cute nickname basing on your hair (for example blondie/brownie ect...)*?"

"Yes Raph... You are supposed to patrol , aren't you?"

"Ha... Why to mention that pity duty?" He said sarcastically.

I (pretended) to laugh.

"So why are you here ?"

"Ah... Wanted some good... Company... Sis..." He said and his hand went off my shoulder.

My eyes sparkled and wished this moment would last forever...

  He was the best company I could ever had... His skin and his arms... His eyes... He was and still is special to me...

"Well ... Thanks Raphie..." I said smirking at him.

" Hahaha... Very funny honey... I think I need to go now... My aganda is full of appointments..." He said.

"What appointments?" I said.

Wait... Why did I say what I thought...

"I should stop this..." I announced to myself.

"What are ye talk... Anyways... I wanted to see some enemies... To kick their butt... Ya know..."

"Aww... Yes... The 'cliche' Raph..." You said patting his back in a friendly way.

He suddenly and forcely put his hands around my waist.

I felt his hug stormy... But it kept me warm and safe from the weather and... I don't know ...
Every moment I felt that was actually happening , my teeth were clinching...

I smiled widely and tightened the hug. He broke it and waved.

"Not so cliche right?" He said leaving.

Aww... Those dramatic leaves are killing me...

But how I feel about my dear friend... Raphael?