Sugar-Free Cake! (Ouran High School Host Club) Honey

“Haru-chaaaaaan~!” Honey squeals, running over to the cross dressing girl.  She blinks her big brown eyes, as the tiny blond jumps into her arms, hugging her.  “Let’s have some cake!”

Haruhi couldn’t resist, he was just so adorable.   With a smile, she nods.  Honey squeals with joy, pulling her hand over to a dainty little tea-party.

Tamaki was pouting majorly, dressed in a frilly Raggedy Ann outfit.  Haruhi snickers, as she sits beside Honey.

“Here you go, Haru-chan!”  Honey says happily, passing her a piece.  He hands a piece to Tamaki, before reserving the rest of the cake for himself.  He bites into it, and then pauses.

Haruhi and Tamaki do the same thing, but Haruhi blinks.

“This cake tastes odd,” Honey says, examining the piece.

“It’s sugar-free, that’s why,” Haruhi says, with a shrug.

Honey gawks, as he quickly glares down at the cake.

“Unacceptable.  Takashi!”

In an instant, Mori is by his side, looking faintly concerned.  Honey looks at him with tear-filled eyes.

“M-My cake is sugar-free!” Honey sobs.  Mori looks at Haruhi and Tamaki, and they both shrug.

“Usa-chan thought the change would be nice,” Mori responds calming, motioning to the stuffed pink bunny beside Honey.

In an instant, Honey brightens up.  “Oh!  Okay then, let’s dig in!”

Haruhi rolls her eyes, but smiles.