The Next Day

It was about 10 after, when I decided to get up and do something with myself. I was tired, and I had a very long week! Now it was time for work. If anybody hated their job, It would be me! Although I worked as A model, and at a part time café called 'Italian Promise', It would sometimes get tiring. Anyway, I went to do my daily thing.. and soon was ready to go. Until, I Remembered.....Michael.. He was fast asleep on my couch.. I went over to him.

"Michael?" I said softly. He didn't stir, so I tried calling his name again. "Michael?" I said this time a little louder.  His eyes began to move a little, and he whispered. "Yes, Bre?" He said not moving. "I'm going to work now" I said shaking the keys in my hand. "ok" He said getting up and going into the bathroom.  I sighed, and as I was about to walk out, but I quickly got stopped.  "Wait. I wanna go with you" He said smiling and looking oddly sexy in yellow. 'But Michael" I was about to protest.  "No, I'm going!" He said pouting. "Okay! Okay! Let's go!"

It was 20 minutes later when we arrived at my photo-shoot scene. "This is where you work??" He said smiling. "Yes, I'm a model silly!" I said smiling getting out.  Michael's jaw dropped and he silently smirked.  "Michael" I said looking confused.  "Yes?" He said smiling. "What are you smirking for?" I said looking at him. "Oh...Nothing" He said smirking some more/.

Whatever he was smiling about was sure going to be a treat. I went over to my manger Sacra Hostel who was sitting down by Jason (Her husband). She looked up at me and smiled.