Go back Michael

I sighed and looked at Michael. "What does he want?" I said looking at him frowning. "Me to come back...." Michael said trailing off and staring into my eyes. "Well Why won't you go back?" I said hoping he'd say he didn't want to leave me. "Because" He walked close to me grabbing my waist. "I want to stay with you....plus your having my baby. " He said smiling and pecking my lip. "Michael, you have to go back...We'll be fine." I said pulling away and looking at him. "Bre we already talked about this Baby...I want this" Michael said almost whispering. I couldn't bare being hurt any longer. He needed to understand. "Michael remember when your first came here? You wanted me to help you go back... We've lost tract of time...You need to go back Michael" I said looking at him and pushing him back. Michael paced around the kitchen and looked at me. "Y-Yes  I remember....I'm sorry...But baby....we are having a baby now!" He said confused. "Michael I will take care of her" I said. "S-She needs a dad...."He said frowning.. "I know.. you can check on her...come see her sometimes... but go back. Michael.. " Michael looked at me. He shook his head and disappeared. Was he really gone?.. I sighed and went upstairs and called Scar.

(Hours later)

"So your Prego's by a  ghost?" She snorted and flipped her hair back.  "Y-Yes" I smiles and looked at her. "YOUR SERIOUS??" She said frowning and looking at me.  I nodded and let her feel my stomach .