Waking up to Michael or did I?

I woke to Michael next me. I had told him yesterday that I was having his baby. He was very happy…considering he already had kids, but that’s another story for later. Michael was sound asleep when his cell phone rug. I looked at him, and then his cell phone. When did he buy that? I wondered. Then I remembered he was a spirit and now he’s alive again. That explains everything that’s been going on huh? I thought looking at him sleep. He’s cell cut off, and then it rung again. This time I went to answer it. I looked down at his white touch screen and began to pick up his phone. I looked back making sure he was asleep; and he was. I reach for his phone, and looked at it. The call log said ‘One miss call from Tatianna’. I bit my lip nervously. Why would she be calling him?? Did she know he was alive??

Ugh… looked back at the phone, and it read ‘one text from Tatianna’. I wanted to read it, but I felt that would be invading his privacy.  I looked back at him, and sighed. What was I so worried for? Should it even matter to me? I and Michael weren’t even together. We were simply just having a baby.  I sighed, putting the phone down. Just as, I was putting the phone down, it rung again. By this time, I wanted to know what was with Michael and Tate. I picked the phone back up and read the message. It read *Michael, thank you for the great time last night. I really enjoyed your company. See you soon applehead! P.S can’t wait for tomorrow night!! Bye!*. I glanced at Michael, and glanced back at his phone. Had Michael been with Tate last night? That couldn’t be! He was here with me! Or so I think!

I could’ believe it… I went back to the bed with his phone in my hand. I nicely laid his phone on his chest; with the message showing. He was going to know I knew. I got up and went down stairs. I started to feel pain in my stomach and the room began to spin. I couldn’t take knowing I silent gave my heart to him and he runs off with Tate.  It seems like the room began to spin faster and soon I fell. I closed my eyes, and began to fall asleep. I was out. I wasn’t dreaming. I was just there. I wasn’t feeling anything. I was simply just there. I laid there thinking of Michael and our child. But the thought of Tate and him made that precious thought erase. Then as if on key, reality hit. I wasn’t in our house any more. I was in this room at the hospital.