Michael_Show off time!

(Home)

Michael and I had just gotten back from my photo-shoot session with scar. I couldn't help but think about the lie I had told earlier that day. What was Michael going to say? . My Mind drifted off, but soon was pulled back into reality when Michael had asked me a question.  I looked up and smiled. "Oh yes Michael?" I said smiling and  preparing for what he was about to say.  "I said are you hungry? I could possibly cook something?" He said smiling and blushing just a bit. "You know how to cook?" I said smiling and laughing "Yeah! I have you know, I'm the best cooker ever!" He said sticking his tongue out at me. "Oh really?" I smirked "Maybe at burning your house down! "I said laughing. Michael narrowed his eyes, and looked at me.  "What?, you know it's the truth!" I said smiling and putting my hands on my hips. "Well, How about I just show you then!!" He said stomping off.

(10 minutes later/Fire alarm)

"Michael!! Is that fire!!!??" I said laughing and panicking altogether.  Michael started to panic. "I'm so sorry!!" He looked at me, and frowned. "What's so funny?!"He said rolling his eyes.  "I'm sorry!!" I said smiling. "I told you.! your a bad cook!!" I said laughing and pointing at him. "I SAID I'M SORRY!!" He said starting to run off upstairs.  "Michael" I said putting the fire out and running up stairs.  I wondered if I made him mad... All he was trying to do was cook something for me because I was hungry. ugh, why did I have to screw everything up?!!

I knocked on the upstairs bedroom to see if he was in there. No answer. "Michael?" I said frowning. Still no answer from him. "Fine, I'll just eat this cake by myself!" I said knowing what to do.  "C-Cake?" I heard him say softly. I chuckled "Yes... come out please!" I said sweetly. "O-Okay." He said opening the door and looking at me.