Baby Boom

I pulled up in the drive way, and parked. I got out and went into the house. I was overwhelmed. Not only do I have Michael in my house, but his baby too. Were we even together? It was just one magical night. One night, and I was already knocked up with his baby. In all honesty, I wanted it to be a girl. I dreamed I would have a girl one day. Anyway, I went and sat down on the couch to relax. I turned on the TV and watched something. Twenty minutes later, I heard Michael come down stairs. I looked up and him and smiled. He was dressed in a white t-shirt, black pants, and loafers. His hair was hanging loosely on his shoulder. He was cute!

“Hi” I said smiling and looking at him. He smiled and sat beside me. “Hi, how are you?” He said looking at me and blushing. “I’m good, just a little uneasy, and you?” I said smiling. “Really?, Do you want to see a doctor? I’m good thanks! “He said showing concern but then smiling. “I already did, and you’re welcome” I said smiling. He looked at me and tilts his head to the side. “Really? What did they say” He said curiously.  I froze. Should I tell him…That he’d be a father soon?.. Oh no I couldn’t! I know he wanted kids…but with me? How would he feel about that?.. Wait! He has kids! Ugh, I sighed thinking about his children and quickly looked down.

“Uh, Bre?” He said snapping me out of reality. “Yeah..” I said looking up. “What did they say?” He said frowning and raising his eye brow. I looked up at him and sighed. He needed to know…and he needed to know now.

“They said….that I’m P-Pregnant…”I trailed off and looked away from him. As soon as I said that, the atmosphere changed. I could swear I felt him tense. “You’re what?” He said looking at me and smiling. “Yes….” I said smiling. He started to laugh and leaned into me. Just then I felt him wrap his arms around me. “Was having a baby!” He said smiling. “Yes, we are!!” She said smiling.