ten

Walking into English class just a few moments ago, made me feel so awfully uncomfortable. By myself walking into class late, with everyone's eyes glued onto me - Kelsey's pair included. And her eyes were antarctic cold. As if they could easily burn deep holes into my head. I wonder if she knows it was me? Wrecking her innocent bedroom and destroying something that meant a lot to her... Probably not, I know Kelsey very well, she's a very confrontational person. She would've came straight up to me by now.

If you're wondering why I was late, I pressed the snooze button on my alarm this morning by 'accident' and that's why I walked into class 10 minutes after I should've been there. Oops. Plus it did not help that the class is completely silent.

Lucky for me, the only seat available is the one on Kelsey's left. I suck it up, swallow my pride, and sit down without making a fuss.

Once again I don't listen to Mr. Gilinsky babble on about something that's not going to be useful in my future life. My eyes just scan over his full body. He looks so fuckable right now.

Soon enough the class finishes and everyone packs up their things and leave to their next class.

"Miss Burrows, may I have a word with you?" Mr. Gilinsky calls out to me. There are a few people still packing up but they soon leave out the door.

It's just my English teacher and I alone now.

"What do you want to talk about Mr. Gilinsky?" I playfully ask stepping closer to my teacher.

"How badly I want to bend you over and fuck the shit out of you, just like yesterday. You looked so good in class today." Jack grunts grabbing my waist. I look over my shoulder to make sure the door is verified as closed.

"Not too bad your self." I smirk flirtatiously. I lean in and connect my lips with Jacks. I smile as we deepen the kiss. He lowers his hands to my butt and gives a quick squeeze as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

Suddenly we hear the door to the classroom open and we instantly pull apart.

Kelsey emerges from the door frame, her face full of awkwardness but also a smug expression.

"Forgot my pen." Kelsey mumbles as she grabs her pen from her desk. Her eyes stay fixated onto the floor, obviously avoiding eye contact with either of us.

"Uh, um, thank you Mr. Gilinsky for explaining that to me, I got to get to my next class now." I nervously lie to Jack, in front of Kelsey.

I need to work on my lying skills because even I know that was terrible.

"Yes just let me know if you have any more questions Samantha." Jack plays along.

I cringe as he calls me by my full name.

Kelsey eventually leaves the class room and I give Jack just one last kiss.

"Give me a call later." I whisper into Jacks ear. As doing so, I write down my number on an empty piece of paper on his desk.

"Will do." Jack says straightening his tie.

I say my good bye one last time and proceed out the door, smiling like an idiot.

Not even three steps out into the school hallway, I am abruptly halted by Kelsey leaning against the wall. Sending me an evil, evil look.

Ughhhh. This is not what I want right now.

"Hello Sam." Kelsey glares standing in front of me. Her being 5,7 means she towers over me making me feel very intimidated.

"Let's not do this right now Kelsey." I sigh trying to move around Kelsey. But she stops me from leaving.

"Nah-uh we'll talk now." Kelsey commands.

"Look I'm going to be late again for my next class. I'll see you later." I angrily push past Kelsey and begin walking to my art class.

"You'll want to talk once I tell you this," Kelsey starts as she sneaks up behind me, "I know you're sleeping with Mr. Gilinsky."

I stop instantly in my tracks and turn around to face Kelsey.

Oh shit, I really am in a pickle now.

🌞🌞🌞

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my book and getting it to 350+ reads! Means a lot 💗 hope you're liking it so far.