twenty four // part two

I gulp not knowing what in the hell to do. Every single student has already entered inside the classroom and I'm hiding under Mr. Gilinsky's desk..

There's no way I can just come up from my hiding and be like "hi guys, I was playing hide and seek!" and for it not to look dodgy! Kelsey's already created her fake suspicions! Well. Actually not fake. But the rest of the world doesn't know that!

Jack glances down at me, not knowing exactly what to do and I get into a comfortable position so I don't make any sounds. "Alright class," Jack announced the class has begun, "settle down everyone."

The room slowly falls silent from it's lingering chit chat and I notice Jack looks a little bit nervous knowing I'm right under his nose. If anyone sees me under his desk, boy, people are going to know. About us. And I like Jack too much for that to ever happen.

Everyone's full attention is now on Mr. Gilinsky, waiting for his words to present themselves. He just stands there like a fish. "Uhm." Jack begins not knowing what he should do. He took a few moments to find his words. Is it just me or does Jack look so sexy from this angle. He's perfect on every angle, my God!

"Uh, today I thought we would strart a debate project.. On a topic of your choice! Just choose if you are 'for' or 'against'." Suddenly Jack looks as if he knows what he's doing. "I'll hand out a sheet with some guide lines, but for now let's travel to the computer room!" Jack explains and claps his hands together. Oh thank God! I'll finally be able to get out of this cramped space!

All the students stand up and began to make noise again as they take their bags, moving to the computer room down the opposite end of the school. Jack makes sure all of the students have left before squatting down and grabbing my small hands.

"Oh my fucking god, you try sitting down there for 15 minutes." I complain as I stretch my body. Jack chuckles lightly and puts his hands on my hips. "That was scary." He murmurs. He pecks my lips lightly but I stop him by putting a hand on his firm chest. "Jack stop. We don't want anyone to see." I remind him. He sighs but grabs his things. "I know. You're right." Jack fakes a smile and heads for the door.

"Wait a bit before coming," Jack instructs under the doorway, "then come and apologize for being late." Jack winks and struts away. I nod my head and take a seat on Jack's chair behind his desk. Which is quite comfortable if I might add. I smile with love struck. Jack is so cute. And it's not weird. That he's my teacher. I don't even think of him like that. I'm so used to him being him now. I'm so happy with him. But. Then a floating head appears in my mind. That hoe Madison. SHE KNOWS JACK AND I ARE A COUPLE. GET THE FUCK OUT MADISON.

Maybe I should hire a hit man? KIDDING. Maybe I should teach her a lesson? Maybe I should prank her really bad.

I rest my head in the palm of my hand liking the soul of that and form a horrible plan to get back at Madison. Yes Sam! Yes! I smirk with victory. This is going to be so good. Haha I'm so evil.

My eyes flick past the clock at the back of the wall and I remember I have to get to class now. Oh shit.

"Okay, let's go Sam." I whisper to myself happily. It's crazy how a boy- well man, can make me so happy. I'm so in love.

-

Thanks for reading! Leave a vote if you enjoyed! 💕 Thanks for 9.34 k!!!! Share this book if you can! Thank you bbsssss