nineteen

"Nate did what?!" Jack raises his voice after I told him about what happened tonight with Nate. The power had successfully turned back on and everyone agreed it was time to hit the sack. Which leads us to Jack and I in our hotel room, laying in bed in the pitch black darkness.

"Honestly Jack, it's not that big of a deal.. He probably was just joking around." I attempt on making the situation less dramatic. I mean, because it wasn't dramatic! I guess.. Kinda. But really I just don't want to start the drama myself. And I don't want Nate to hate me because I ratted him out. Why did I even tell Jack in the first place?

"Yes it is Sam. Nate's tryna steal my girl.." Jack frowns grabbing my waist, pulling me into his firm chest. I feel the blood rush to my head hearing what he just called me. I'm so thankful he can't see my face because of the darkness surrounding us right now.

"Your girl, huh? I didn't know I'm your girl." I smirk cuddling tightly into Jack, not wanting this moment to end.

"Yup. You're my girl and my girl only and I really really like you." Jack swoons then kisses the top of my head. My heart flushes and all I feel is damn butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach.

"Good. Cause I really really like you too." I grin widely, listening to jacks heart beat as my head rests on his chest. Slowly my eyes get heavy and sleep takes over my body.

-

"Ahhhhrggh! We're at disney land yay!" Squealed Claudia, jumping around like a 5 year old. I flinch at how loud she was. We just entered through the gates and are ready to have fun.

"Clau and I are gonna go on some rides together. Catchu guys later!" Jack J yelled to us all with an arm chained around Claudia's teeny waist.

Maybe I should lay off the sweets. My body doesn't look like that..

"Sammy and I too." Stassie added, then walking away in another direction.

"Jack and I will aswell. Come on." Madison pulls Jacks hand and drags him away into the loud crowd of people. Jack rolls his eyes at me and gives a frustrated expression while also subtly glaring at Nate. I laugh lightly and turn to him.

"Want to go on the spooky ride with me?" Nate asks me with a smile.

"Sure." I hesitantly answer. I follow slowly behind him to the ride.

-

"Look, I'm sorry for being such a dick to you yesterday. I was drunk and being an asshole." Nate apologises sweetly as we take a seat on the ride. We were the only ones on this ride for some reason so we were all alone.

"Hey it's all good. Thanks for apologising." I smile at him kindly, looking directly in his eyes. Genuinely forgiving. I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulder now.

"Well as official wingman I'm here to tell you how much Jack likes you." Nate smirks as the ride begins to move. It's almost pitch black in here so it made me very cautious for a jump fright.

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. And let me tell you, he does not stop talki-aaAAHHHH!" Nate screams as a pirate skeleton drops from the ceiling in front of us. I laugh hysterically at him.

"You sound like a girl when you scr-EAM AHHHHHH!"

A random clown came out of no where and scared the shit out of me. Clowns are my biggest fear. Now it was nates turn to laugh.

"Hey not funny! That thing could've killed me!" I laugh smacking nates shoulder.

"Haha that's what you deserve you hypocrite!" Nate laughs, slowly dying down.

"Sam?" An unknown voice erupts in front of me as the ride finishes and Nate and I both hop off. I look up feeling confused to who called my name.

I see a tall skinny figure standing before me with golden hair and a beautiful smile on her face.

"Kylie?!"

* * *

Sorry for the very very long wait! But it's here now and I'll try update often again.

Who do you think Kylie is?

Please vote and comment!