||Eleven|| Disgusting||

Wait to play the song.

The movie was over and Josh looked over at the little boy that was sleeping on his shoulder. Josh smiled. Josh was about to walk away when a small hand hulled him back by his forearm. "Please stay?" Tyler whispered. Josh leaned back in bed and looked over at Tyler. He still had his eyes closed. "Okay." Josh whispered and smiled. Josh laid down next to Tyler and looked at his features. His long eyelashes resting upon his blush dusted cheeks and his plumb lips slightly parted. Josh smiled and closed his eyes.

Josh woke up and stepped out of bed. He smiled when he saw the small boy sleeping. Josh looked over at the window. He opened it and slipped out. Josh jumped on his roof and carefully opened the window. He searched around his room until he found what he was looking for. "Ah, here it is." Josh said and smiled. He climbed back into Tyler's room. Josh walked over to the vinyl player and set the vinyl down on the player. He lifted the needle and placed it at the 8.th track.
Play the song, it's:
Home is such a lonely place - Blink-182

Josh turned up the volume a little and climbed into bed with Tyler. Tyler turned and looked at Josh. His lips curving into a silly smile when he saw the boy next to him. "What's this song? I havn't heard it before." Tyler said and furrowed his brows. "It's one of mine, do you like it?" Josh asked. "Yes." Tyler said and smiled. "What do you wanna do today?" Josh asked. "I wanna go out in the city." Tyler said and smiled. "Are you allowed?" Josh aksed. "Mom isn't home." Tyler said. "Do you have a sister or a brother?" Josh asked. "I have Maddy." Tyler said. "Can I talk to her?" Josh asked. "Maddy!" Tyler yelled. His sister ran into the room. "What? What happened?" She asked with fear in her eyes. "Josh wanna talk to you." Tyler said and giggled. Josh stood up and looked at her. "I'm Josh." Josh said and reached out his hand for Maddy to shake. "Hi, I'm Maddison, or Maddy for short." She said and smiled. "Can we talk outside?" Josh asked. "Yeah, sure." Maddy said. Josh turned up the volume of the song a little and smiled to Tyler before leaving. Maddy walked down to the living room. "Okay, I wanted to talk to you." Maddy said. "How old are you Josh?" She asked and sat down in the couch. "I'm twenty." Josh said. "Okay, Tyler is seventeen, he is very... what can I say? Different." Maddy said. "He is very fragile, so if you break my brother's heart I am going to hunt you down." She said. "O-okay." Josh said. "But what did you want to talk about?" Maddy asked. "Tyler said he wanted to go out to the city." Josh said. "Okay, here's the deal..." Maddy started. "He used to come with us to the store and such before but people used to call him names and look at him with disgust." Maddy said. Josh frowned. 'How can someone think that the gorgeous boy is disgusting?' "You can take him with you, just don't let anything happen to my baby brother." She said. "Okay." Josh said. "Mom comes home around three pm tomorrow. You can sleep over another day of you want to but you have to be home by ten." Maddy said. "Okay." Josh said. "I'm sorry for being so strict but it's for Tyler's best." Maddy said.