that girl

grayson's POV

i wake up to an annoying noise, my alarm actually. i stop it and stand up, i walk to my bathroom and see myself in the mirror "you look horrible" thanks gracie. you might think im weird but i have small conversations with gracie; my conscience.

i go downstairs and go to eat breakfast with mom, she is making pancakes.

me: good morning mom.-i say yawning.

mom: good morning, so, ready for school?-she asks smiling, she puts two pancakes for me in a plate.

me: not much, i liked school when ethan went with me.-i say quite sadly.

mom: grayson, please let go the past and live the future. i know its hard to forget about him but now we have a new life, you, your dad and me.-she said hugging me, trying to cheer me up. i smile, obviusly i wasnt gonna make things worse.- i love you ok?- i nod and i hug her back.

me: i love you too mom. where's dad?- i asked to change the subject.

mom: today he went to work earlier, he said he had urgent things.-she says as she sits down to eat. i finish my breakfast and go upstairs to my room. i picked some clothes (a white t-shirt, black jeans and socks) and i go to take a shower and when i finish i put my clothes on. i dry my hair and fix it a little bit. i take my backpack and put on my shoes. i take my phone and go downstairs.

me: bye mom!- i say as i open the door.

mom: bye honey!-she says and i close the door. i go to my car and open the door, i go inside and close the door. 

i turn on the radio and put my seatbelt on. i start to drive to school. and the worst? im new.

at school

i get out of my car and stare the school for a moment. there are guys who were playing on their phones, skateboarding, smoking....; girls who are doing their makeup, talking, being on their phones...

suddenly a girl comes up to me. she is tall, blonde, wears glasses, blue eyes, thin, very thin. she is kinda pretty though.

girl: hey are you new here?-she asks and i nod.-well i can help you if you want.- she smiles.

me: oh, thanks, im looking for the principal's office, i need my schedule.-i say and she takes my hand.

girl: oh i can help you, by the way im bella, bella o'connor.-she smiles. she is a very happy girl right? "why does she smiles for everything" idk.-and you?

me: im grayson dolan.-i say

bella: oh, nice to meet you grayson. so lets go.

she starts to walk and i follow her till she stops.

bella: its here, ill be in the laboratory if you need me.-she winks and goes.

i enter the room and see a 40 year old woman sitting on a chair.

principal: good morning mr. dolan, here's your schedule. dont be late, its almost ten o'clock.-wow she was prepared for that or is it just me? 

me: thanks ms. rollins.-i say and go out.

my first class is literature, great. i dont even know where's that class. i hear steps near me so i turn around and i fall to the ground. ouch. 

someone: ouch.-a femenine voice says. i look around and see a girl, she was not very tall, black straight hair, green eyes, she was wearing a grey sweater, red beannie, black ripped jeans and black converse, and glasses. she looks at me and i feel a connection. she accomodates her glasses.-sorry..-she is cute.

me: dont worry. im grayson.-why did i say that? "new friend maybe?" alright then.

girl: im alexia.-she says a little uncomfortable.

me: um, do you know where's the literature class?-i ask 

alex: yes, i have that class also. follow me.

i follow her, and she stops in front of a class. she opens the door and everyone turns their eyes to us.

teacher: why are you late?-the teacher asks.

alex: my bus went late to my bus stop.-she says and it sounds kinda like a lie.

teacher: okay sit down, and you?-she asks to me.

me: um, i couldnt find this class, im new here.-she looks at me and gives me a approval face.

teacher: go sit with alexia.- i nodded.

alex's POV

grayson comes to me. why am i so cold with him? well, he looks exactly like a fuckboy and i swear i've seen him before but i dont remember. he sits next to me. i look at my other side and troye is sitting next to me. thanks god. troye is my berst friend since we were 5, we live next to each other and changed to school together. why? well they bullied him there for being gay and i changed because i...

troye: yuo dont have any idea of what we have to do right?-i nod.- you have to describe your partner's face and body, then describe his personality. i wish i was with you.-he says whispering-but you came late so i went with connor, my, now, boyfriend.-what?!

me: why didnt you tell me you guys were dating?- i say a little mad, he is supossed to tell me evrything.

troye: i was going to tell you this morning but you were late.

teacher: casper and sivan, silence and do the work.-the teacher says and i turn around to grayson.

grayson is already working on his essay and i've only written my name on the corner. i start to write down.

grayson is a tall boy with a very notorious jawline and looks exactly like a fuckboy.- i erase that last part before grayson looks at my paper.

grayson: a fuckboy?-he asks.- im not a fuckboy.- he says a little mad.

me: oh honey iswear you look exactly like one.- WTF alex, dont say that.

teacher: casper and dolan, out!- i look at the teacher and she is looking at us with a frog face. ugh, first day and already out of the class.

grayson: i swear im not a fuckboy, you dont even know me.-he says a little upset and mad at the same time.

me: well you look like one!-"dont judge a book by its cover" shut up.

grayson: if only you knew how am i you wouldnt be there being so childish.-he says and i get offended, well he's kinda right but he doesnt even know how much i've suffered just because of a fucking fuckboy.- haven't heard about that quote "dont judge a book by its cover"?-he says as he walks to the detention class i think.

me: whre are you going?-

grayson: to detention.-

me: you dont even know where it is.-i say and he turns around.

grayson: can you get me there?- i roll my eyes and make a "follow me" signal. i start to walk to detention class with grayson at my side. 

.........................................

my native language isnt english so if theres any mistake tell me please. (its spanish)

follow me on instagram: @ dxlans_99 (fan acc)