that girl

i go back to class, and right now i have... art and then maths. i wasnt really in the mood of doing something. i walk to class with my pencilcase and my notebook, in art class we didnt have a book. i enter the room and there was a few people, the bell just rang one minute ago, but suddenly people started to walk in. while i was waiting for troye and connor i saw grayson and bella walking in, but then bella kisses him and goes out of the class. then grayson come to me with a smiley face.

grayson: hi alex.-he said and sat down next to me.

me: hey.-i said, i didnt want to talk to anybody, i was tired. of everything.

grayson: are you okay?-

me: yeah, totally fine.- i remembered when i was with grayson and had a big headache. i try to remember hin again, but nothing happens.

grayson: you wanna hang later? we can go to the skate park.-

me: yeah, how do you know i skate?-

grayson: you think i cant notice you every morning with your skate? youre pretty good actually. i wanna see what can you do.-

me: ok then, at 6?-

grayson: ok.-

then the teacher walked in the room and everybody sat down in their seats.

teacher: okay guys, so we are going to start the photography project, and as every year you have to present three photos. one will have to do something with nature, the second one with a person and the third one has to be about what you think about art. i know the third one is a little complicate, cause art is very complex, but thats why you'll have to write what is art for you, and express it with your own words. this project is due to october 22, in one month so you have plenty of time to do it. any questions?- no one asked so the teacher continued.- okay, so today were going to do groups of two, and it's individual. we're going to do a type of painting of what are the emotions. we have to combine the shades and the colors, it can be anything you want and it has to be finished for next week.-the teacher started to hand out some sheets for everyone.

grayson: what are you going to draw?-

me: i dont know, maybe a face, but its complicate to explain. I'll sow you when i finish. and you?-

grayson: maybe i'll do a  person with a mask on, it means that he/she is hiding his/her emotions. but i dont know if it'll be a girl or a boy yet.-

me: well im going to start.-

after class

my dad left a note on the fridge that said that hewas at the club and that he wasnt going to be at home till past twelve. 

i went to my room to look for something to wear, with my music on, fake love by drake. i looked and found a black cropped sweatshirt, high wasted jeans and white converse. i brushed my hair and put on a adidas hat (bad hair day, ugh). i took my phone and earbuds and put my music. then took my skateboard and went to the skate park, thanks god there wasnt a lot of people there.

i waited there for grayson till someone hugs me from behind, it was grayson.

grasyon: hi, what are you listening to?-

me: for him by troye sivan. do you know him?-

grayson: yeah, i like one or two of his songs. sooo show me something, can you do a flip?-

me: yeah.- i did it.

grayson: look at this.- he said and did a 360º

me: woah, your good at it.- 

we started freestyling but then we got tired and went to the grass and talk.

grayson: youre good, i didnt know that about you.-

me: i didnt know it neither that you know how to do a 360º, that was cool.-

grayson: we should totally hang another time.-

me: yeah.-

grayson: i really like you. but in a friendly way.-

me: me too.- i said more in a doubt. i really didnt know, i felt good when i was with him, but he is dating bella, i cant ruin their realtionship, and he said in a friendly way. i shouldnt like him in a lovely way, just friends.

but then grayson looked at me in the eye, he was serious, he leaned on forward. he was about to kiss me but... my phone rang. i quickly leaned backwards and blushed. i hurried and searched in my bag for my phone. it was troye.

me: yes?

troye: do you have time? wanna hang?

me: im actually hanging with grayson, but tomorrow i can. 

troye: oh youre with you lil crush right?

me: shut up you annoying asshole. i love you bye.

troye: bye bitch,  love you.

i hanged up and looked at grayson. he was a little upset.

me: grayson?

grayson: alex, be honest, do yuo selfharm?-

fuck fuck fuck fuck. my blade, in my bag, oh shit. he saw it, he'll think im a psycho, he'll think im a freak, he willl think im a weirdo.