that girl

There was blood and as soon as i saw the blood i went to see the car. when i arrived i see alexandra, she was unconscious and ethan, his head was bleeding he was unconscious, or that was what i tought. cameron was calling the hospital but when they arrived, it was too late.  doctors said alexia was fine but she might had some damages but ethan, he was dead. that was the moment when i realised my life was fucked up, everything was fucked up. 

end flashback.

the doctors said his head had a concusion and his skull was damaged, and even if the doctors arrived on time, he was going to die as well. the bleeding was the worst part, seeing him bleed till death traumatized me. from that day i cried every night to sleep. it was so bad i selfharmed and almost commited suicide. although i stopped cause my mom found out and i promised her i wouldnt do it again.

i got home and no one's awake. my parents are sleeping, but if ethan was still alive he would be here with me. i clear my mind, those thoughts are killing my head, it burns. i went upstairs and took a long shower, i needed to relax. 

when i finished i went to my room and wore a sewatshirt and sweatpants with some blue socks. i turned on my laptop and went to netfilx, i really wasnt sleepy and i didnt have anything to do. i watch till 2:00am in the morning till i realise it's too late and i went to sleep.

next morning

alex's POV

i woke up because of the sounds of my dad's radio. he was a music freak, and now it was playing feeling this by blink-182. i already know all the songs of his playlist because he plays his music everyday at 8:00am. i showered and wore a hoodie, skinny ripped black jeans and my old, very old converse. i had those shoes three and a half years now. i went downstairs and ate a banana, then i took my phone, earbuds and skate to go to school. i said goodbye to my dad, but that was stupid cause he couldnt listen to me and went to school. i put on my music and doubt by tewnty one pilots started to play.

when i arrived grayson was looking at me, but i ignored him, he was suposed to be mad at me, but im the one who's mad. i see troye and connor and walked to them.

me: hey guys, whats up.-

troye: nothing interesting. just that at first period we have a test and i havent studied yet. i'll cheat, i have the answers in my sleeve.-

connor: me too, but i have them in my pencilcase.-

me: i dont, i have studied, but im not very sure this test will be easy, it might be hard. i've heard miss rodriguez was angry and pissed this morning.-

after our small talk i went to my class, spanish class, and sat down next to troye and connor. miss rodriguez entered the room with a ugly face and that was when i knew this wasnt gonna end well.

miss rodriguez started to hand out the tests. suddenly someone entered the room without knocking the door, and that pisses miss rodriguez.

miss: grayson dolan sit down, and make it the last time you arrive late.-

grayson sat down behind me and whispered me something.

grayson: can i copy yours? please? i havent studied.- oh no, hell no. so he talks to me nicely only because he needs my help.

me: no, fuck you.- i said and started my test.

at lunch

i went with connor to eat because troye had to leave, he needed to go to the hospital, it wasnt that serious, he just needed a vaccine. me and connor sat down and ate. i had a salad, but i didnt really liked it so i throwed it in the bin. connor had pizza.

connor: how was your test? i did it my best, but i still think i failed.-

me: i think i did good, but no more than a six.-

connor: you never get more than a six.- he said laughing.

me: you dont even- suddenly someone cuts my phrase and pulls me away. i looked at connor and he just waved his hand and left. then the person that pulled me away freed me. i turn around and i see grayson, ok so he first gets mad at me, then he wants to copy my exam and now he pulls me to the hallway leaving my friend while im eating?!

grayson: okay, before you say something, im sorry, i know i was wrong and i didnt want to piss yuo off, and i wanted to apologise.-he said with a sad face, waiting for a response.

me: first, thank you for the apology, and second, why did you do that? you could tell me right at the lunch table, there wasnt a need to pull me till here to apologise.-

grayson: sorry, i just needed to talk to you alone. but you can go now.- he said a little confuesed(?. i started to walk back to the cafeteria.-wait!- i turn around and face grayson.

me: what?- i said turning around.

grayson: do you forgive me?- he said and that was the first time i tought he was cute.

me: yes.-i said and turned around, i smile, he was such a cutie.  "girl, what?" i'll admit it, he's kinda cute.