that girl

fuck.

me: i- i couldnt believe it. ugh, im so dumb.

grayson: do you?- i teared up and started to cry a little bit, but i should be strong. but i couldnt, so i cried. grayson hugged me and passed his hand through my hair. - its alright.

me: no, its not. All these years, i was bullied for two years. then my parents and my ex-boyfriend. i miss him a lot. he was the only person that nderstood me.-

grayson: then why did you break up?-

me: he died.- inside me i was crying a lot, even though outside i wasnt crying that bad.- it was all my fault.

grayson: im sorry.

me: you shouldnt. it was all my fault, i was the one who must died, NOT HIM.-

grayson: no alex, if you were dead things  would be so different. please dont think like that. i know how you feel, i feel exactly the same.-

me: you only say that because you dont know what to say. please dont fell bad for me, just, dont talk about this topic.-

grayson: you dont know alex.

me: what do i dont know grayson? tell me, i dont think your life is more fucked up than mine is. my mom died because of cancer, my boyfriend died, my sister doesnt even live with us anymore sher doesnt even talks to me and my dad is and aloholic freak. i only have one friend.- i say and after letting it go i feel good. well not good, better. it's just, like letting the air go, letting my pressure go.

grayson: im sorry but youre not.-

me: im not what?-

grayson: nothing. nevermind.- i hugged him as tight as i can and let my tears go trough my face.- sorry.

me: dont worry, its alright. just dont tell anybody that i selfharm.- please, cause i was already bullied because of that.-

grayson: i wont, i pormise.-

friday night

grayson and i were at the park with our skates and music bumping. i was enjoying being with grayson, he was a sweet boy. bvut ugh, my feelings towards him are not just in a friendly way.

we sat down in the same place where he found out i selfharmed, oh, and abotu the selfharm topic, im better now. grayson helped me with that, he said he was going to help me with it. 

grayson: hy, um do you want to come to a party tomorrow at bella's house? i swear this time i wont leave you alone and i'll try not to heat things up with you and bella... but i have a doubt, why dio you hate her? she's actually a really sweet girlfriend, and a very nice friend.- ugh, i was trying to avoid that but oh well.

me: well she's just rude with me.- "lies".

grayson: oh.- he said with a frown. btu changed it to a smiley face.- so do you wanna come?-

me: okay, but no bella ok?- he nodded and hugged me.- its kinda late, i better get home now.-

grayson looked at me with a straight face.- my parents are in a holiday vacation, and you said your dad was at the club right?- he smirked.- come to my house.- what did that mean? "well he has a girlfriend alex, he may just want to chill with you" yeah, i shouldnt expect things.

me: okay...

we went to his house and he changed to his pjs that were only sweatpants, and he gaved me a seatshirt and some shorts.

grayson: those shorts are from my sister but she left them here, she doesnt lives here no more.-

i wore what he gave me and sat down on his bed.

grayson: do you wanna watcha movie?- i nodded.- what do you wanna watch? 

me: anything is ok.-

grayson: okay we'll watch "paper towns".-

we two laid down on his bed and started watching the movie.

..............................................................................

sorry this chapter is a little bit short but i'll upload after or maybe tomorrow morning.