The Second and Third Weapons

The Ninja and Sensai Wu was on a boat. They were sailing through a river with large chunks of ice surrounding them. Jay was with Cole, who was steering the ship.

"I spy with my little eye something.....white." Jay said.

Cole signed. "Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy." Suddenly the boat started to rock. Cole put both of his hands on the wheel.

"I spy with my little eye something broken." Jay said. The others were on the deck. Sensai Wu was standing on the mast.

Kai shivered. "If Sensai knows the way to the next golden weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles."

Zane looked at Sensai. "Sensai's wisdom is beyond my own."

"The most powerful move in Spinjitzu," Sensai started, "Can only be accomplished when all six elements are combined." He jumped down.

"Earth!" He spin.

"Ice!" Another spin.

"Fire!" Another spin.

"Music!" Another spin.

"Stars!" Yet another spin.

"Lighting!"

Jay leaned against the railing. "What happens when all of the elements are combined?"

"The Tornado of Creation." Sensai told him. "The power to create something out of nothing."

Kai started to do some Spinjitzu moves on deck.

Sensai turned. "No, Kai. If done incorrectly, it will lead to diastastrous consequences."

After one final spin, Kai stopped. "Diastastrous consequences?" He scoffed. "Right."

Suddenly the boat lurched forward, knocking everybody off their feet. The sails froze.

"Umm...wasn't me." Cole said and he quickly took his hands off the wheel.

"Did I do that?" Kai asked. "No."

Sensai replied. "We are here."

They all started to walk up the path. They made it to the top, and went into an ice chamber, frozen skeletons were everywhere.

"Woah, looks like someone's already been here." Cole observed.

"I'm gonna guess that the skeletons either memorized the map or they're following us." Arianna said.

They walked a little farther, and saw the shurikens floating in the air. Above them was a dragon's head.

"The shurikens." Zane said. They all boosted Zane up, but as he grabbed them he froze into a block of ice.

"Zane!" Alex cried.

"I knew this was too easy." Arianna stated.

A loud roar was heard. They all look up and saw the ice dragon. Screaming, they took off running with Zane over their heads. They ran into a narrow passageway, but the dragon couldn't get through. The passageway turned into a slide. They hopped on to Zane's statue.

They went up, they were airborne. They crashed into the wall of a ice mountain. The ice around Zane shattered. They groaned painfully from hitting the back of someone's head or face planting into the ice mountain. They fell down in a jumbled heap on the ground.

Sensai was reading the map. "I see you have succeeded. Next is the Bo-Staff of Music at the Musical Temple." He folded the map and walked back to the boat.

"Looks like your weapons next, Alex." Arianna said.

"Musical Temple? Doesn't sound too hard." Kai commented.

Arianna shoot him a look. "Kai , don't jink it."

They all got up and followed Sensai. 25 minutes later. They were all standing outside the temple. They opened the door and went in. They didn't see any signs of the skeletal army.

"Hey, where's the skeletons?" Alex said.

Arianna shrugged. "The dragon probably scared them off. I'm glad they're not here. We don't have to worry about dealing with them."

They walk a little bit more farther in, and saw the Bo-staff floating in between a pair of dragon wings.

"That is so cool!" Jay said.

Alex went over to the weapon. He reached out and grabbed it. It glowed brightly in his hands. He smiled and head back over to the others. Suddenly the sound of beating wings was heard.

They looked up and saw the music dragon flying in the air. The dragon had it's glaze locked on them. They screamed and took off. The dragon chased after them. They ran into a secret passageway, the dragon couldn't get through. The passageway led them back outside the temple.

Sensai was waiting for them. "Next is the Twin Katanas of Stars." He told them. They knew they had three weapons down and three more to go. It was only a matter of time before they obtained all of them. With that in mind, they headed off in search of the next golden weapon.