A Second Chance

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*- the explosion shook the building, closing off the first floor exits. I, Mael, who is NOT a girl, even if my looks are slightly feminine....(AN: Yep, I'm doing these type of comments! Anyways, bad with names, deal with it, this is a gender bender anyways, he gets a new name) anyways, currently, while I was trying to get the latest chapters of 'D**the M**ch', terrorist decided to ruin my fun.

"Everyone to the center NOW!!!"- A man, completely covered in black clothing, directed us to the center. Though there was only about 50 of them, they still directed thousands of people towards the center of the mall. Why were they able to do this you may wonder, well for one thing they had GUNS and a lot of them and two,

"We are going to blow this place to the ground if you don't get moving!!!"- They got a big bomb in the center. I was annoyed with this amateur behavior, as a member of the secre...oops my Chuuni side acted up again, truth be told, I'm scared as heck.

Well are we're gathered in the center, 30 terrorist are checking all of us, watching for anything suspicious, 20 terrorist were standing around the bomb, the leader with the trigger, a little closer to us.

Oooo~, I have an idea~.  I slowly creeped up to a couple of men that looked angry at their situation, bikers to be exact.

"Psst! Hey. Hey!"- I whispered to the biggest one.
"....What kid?"- the biggest one answered me back.
"I have an idea to get us out of this situation, but I need a distraction."- They were suspicious of me at first, but after I told them my plan, they readily agreed.

The gang of bikers moved out, gathering more people along the way. The terrorist didn't notice us because they were to preoccupied with negotiations.

Our group, now at 70 people, which was gathered quickly, enacted the plan. First, 2 people would start attacking the passing guards all at once, then me and the biker gang ran at the middle terrorist. Surprised, the terrorist didn't even get a chance before the bikers were beating them down and taking their guns. What was I doing? Taking out the leader of course! People say this as a bluff all the time, but I legitimately learned martial arts.

I first sent a kick at the back of the leaders knees, making him fall down. Then I kicked his stomach while going for the trigger in his hands. He still put up a fight, so I didn't get it immediately, and everyone else was preoccupied with their battles, so I was alone.

Me and the leading terrorist wrestled for the trigger for a good 5 minutes before I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine and won the fight. I quickly disarmed him and put his gun to his head. Soon after, all the other terrorist were subdued.

"Ok everyone, we are safe now! So let's get out of here!"- I assured everyone that we were safe. I'm glad no one died.
"Thanks kid, we probably would've all been killed if we didn't come up with that plan."- The bikers seem to respect me now! Am I officially cool?

"Well I'm glad that no on..."
*BOOOOOOOOOM*
"GO GO GO"- is what I heard as a crack split the air. I felt a stinging pain in my chest. I looked down to see a large, bloody hole in my favorite T-shirt. Another pop was heard, and where my left shoulder was supposed to be, was now a bloody mess as well. Why....am I getting shot?

I feel to the ground, the people who helped me yelling at the police to stop, the terrorist smiling at my fate, and the bikers along with other people saying "It's going to be Ok.." but I couldn't here them any more....I already faded away....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Black.....all I've seen for how long? I really don't know...I'm just surprised I have all my memories intact. I remember all my life, living, getting shot by stupid police, and dying not being able to read the latest 'D**th M**rch' chapter.....why is my life so unjust?