Three Way Date: Part 1

"Sakura~! Wake up already! You too Mabel! Why do both of you always sleep in so much?!?!"- Quiet Kioko, I have the soul of an Otaku teenage boy, my species likes sleeping in. Sakura has no reason, yell at her.

"Come on~ we are supposed to go out on the tow today to let Sakura see the sites of the city!"- Ah, that's right, today's a weekend day, a couple days after Sakura started living with us and honestly, it's been hilarious.

"I won't get up till Mabel-nee san does."- Yes! You guessed it imaginary friend, Sakura is like a little follower of mine! Most people would find it annoying to be copied but I think it's freaking funny! Reason why? Cause she has started messing with people like I do and she follows my orders! I basically have a cute (still not cuter then me) little minion that's helps me with mischief, and she sees me as an older sister! Basically I have fulfilled the rolls of MC, younger sister, protector, AND older sister now! Just waiting to fill in the da- A-hem. You heard nothing...

"Mu~ as if master wasn't hard enough to deal with, now she has a twin..."- Mini-me! Not twin! Just because we both have similar hair colors does not mean we are related!

"Fine, if you won't get up, no petting me for the day."- Dang it Kioko, your getting a little rebellious here....I should teach a lesson not to say such a thing...
"Noooo~! I can't live without petting you Kioko! Don't leave me~!"- To think she used to be such a shy girl too, maybe someone has influenced her to be more outgoing.
"Wh-what did you do before you met me then?!?!"- I already am laying on top of her after tackling her to the ground, hugging her tightly while petting her ears. She had no idea on how to get me off, so she is more or less accepting it.

"Kioko~, don't leave me~. I wlove you~." (AN- Spelling error intentional). I was rubbing her ears fiercely and using some of my hidden strength to make it to where she can't move. Oh-ho? Her face is turning red.
"F-fine, just-ny- st-stop please. Nya-no. Pl-nnn-ease stop."- Nope, I'm going to make you fully exhausted. And I continued rubbing her ears for another 3 minutes or so but realized we still have a five year old in here. I looked behind me to see Sakura staring at as strangely.

"Th-this is just playing Sakura! Don't misunderstand!"- Playing to-ta-lly makes Kioko from a proper looking maid into and erotic looking maid.
"......Kioko-nee san and Mabel-nee san have a good relationship.....I wanna play too..."- The first part wasn't whispered but the second part was.
"Ok! I shall play with you too!"
"Nn!"- Of course I only hugged her gently while petting her, I'm not becoming the first ten-year-old Loli-con.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After we all prepared for the day (Kioko took a bit longer because she was still recovering) we head out into the town to show Sakura around, and the Headmaster actually gave us a ton of money to spend. Unfortunately Ferb, I don't know what we're doing today. No imaginary friend, that's just a reference, not your name.

"Kioko~, where should we go first?"- I actually don't know much about this city, I usually just hang out with the stall owners on the market street. All of my other time is spent outside hunting monsters to train my Qi. I have all the magic to fight a dragon but if I get hit, it's gonna hurt. In any case, where to go?

"Why don't we go to the market first and then to the park in the afternoon to eat lunch, and end the day with watching the sunset from the city walls!"- Wow, you really planned everything Kioko! You even have a basket that's probably got a lot of food in it. Wait? Shopping, then a park for lunch, and then watching the sunset? Is this a three person, yuri style date?!?!

"Kioko.....I didn't know you were so forward about things..."- You're doing a good job Kioko!
"Kioko-nee san's sneaky..."- Sakura! Your good with teasing people too! No matter what anyone says, I think I'm a good influence on people! (AN:........).
"W-what are you guys thinking?!?!? I-it's not l-like that!"- Oh my, Kioko seems to be a bit flustered."
""Sure~.""- Sakura and I are now in sinc! This date three person date is starting off great!
"Mu~!"- Awww, Kioko is really cute when she makes that embarrassed pout face.
"Anyways, time for shopping!!"- And we're off!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We first visited the different item stalls around the way to browse some stuff and look for something cool. And no, I'm not thinking of buying any cute things, I mean not only am I a guy, I don't need it in the first place.

"Mabel-cha~n! I have a special deal for you today! Buy one and get two free for your friends!"- Oh, it's the ring store lady, I hang out with her a lot because she's like a grandmother who will spoil you, but still requires some sort of payment.
"Ah! Obaa-chan, hello!"- (AN: Is it one a or two?) I wanted to see what rings she has today.

When we got over to the stall, The grandma put three matching rings in front if us, a simple silver band with a small rose quartz imbedded into it. Are you sure Obaa-chan? Shouldn't I ask Mr.Universe first? But in any case it was a little to girly for my tastes so I was trying to think of a way to not buy them....but...

"Obaa-chan....your saying if we buy one, we can get two free?"- Are you an advertisement Kioko?
"Hai!"- Aren't you supposed to say 'Yes deary'?
"P-pretty..."- Wait, Sakura too?!? Oh no, I might have to wear something even more girly then my clothes!

Originally I didn't care about wearing girls clothes since they are comfortable and it works better with the cover I'm trying to keep up, but I never wore anything girly past that! Most of the time I just wear a simple white one piece (well today I'm wearing a blue shirt with a small purple jacket and a blue skirt, because it would be weird if I didn't wear some of my more....girly clothes once in a while) but I've never even worn a bow, a pair of long socks (AN: I think they're called stalkings) , or even a hair tie!

"Yes they're very pretty, but Mabel-chan never buys any thing girly other than some basic clothing. It makes all of us around here sad when Mabel-chan doesn't wear any cute accessories."- Your using guilt tactics?!?!?! And did everyone plan this, why are all of you stall owners looking so depressed?!?!? You got customers too you know!!!!

"Mabel....you must buy these rings!"- Kioko?!?!? You fell for it?!?!?
"Wa-wait a min--"- Don't cut me off!
"Mabel-nee san must buy these!"- No~, not little Sakura too!
"But I-"- Stop it! Let me speak!
"Mabel acts all girly all the time, but never wears any accessories..."- You guys totally planned this, all of you stall owners are fake crying right now!
"Hey you gu-"- WHY CANT I TALK?!?!
"Please buy it!"- Why Kioko?!?!?
"Please~!"- Don't make puppy eyes at me Sakura!

Ugh, I'm still trying to keep a bit of my manly pride here you know!....is what I would say if I wanted to blow my cover... Clothes, it's a must since it would look extremely suspicious for me to act like a tomboy if I have memory loss, have to keep the 'innocent' look up. And how did just not wearing a ring blow up into such a huge deal?!?! You guys must be planning something.

"....Fine! I'll wear the ring...here is 10 silver for it...."- We held out our hands while I simultaneously pay the lady but after the rings were put on, I suddenly felt Obaa-chan's grip tighten on my wrist. Dang it, can't expose my strength or people will become suspicious of me.

"Obaa-chan, you can let go now please."- Why are you grinning evilly.
"Oh Mabel-chan, I didn't mention it before? Aria, a friend of yours came over and asked us a favor~."- A-Aria, you were here the whole time, hiding in the ally way.
"Mabel-chan, it's time to do some sisterly things together~, Saa~ come on in to this store~."- Oh no....not that store, the girly-est store in this district!
"Wait-please-"- I know what's going to happen, I don't want a broken spirit!!!
"Mabel-chan acts like a cute little girl all the time but none the less like simple things unfit for how cute you are, now let's go in~!"- And that's when two hours of a glittery, embarrassing nightmare started, a nightmare that almost stripped me of all my manly pride....
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: So first I would like to say the plan for the next two- three chapters. First, I would like to say that originally, I was planning the entire 'date' into one chapter, but then I just started writing and this and that happened and I ended up making the market scene a little to long. Sorry.

But the next chapters are going to finish it, basically, the next chapter will be the end of the date (possibly a cliff hanger) and then after that will be a filler describing the nightmare Mabel just went through. And no, I'm not going to be one of those 'It's a story, must not include thing like undressing in it' authors, they are girls! And it's a clothing/accessory store! And Mabel is reluctant while Aria is a crazy sis-con pervert! What do you think is going to happen? So look forward to the actual chapter and the filler, but these won't be until AFTER I update one of my other books, so wait a little.

Lastly, I hope you readers continue to enjoy and check out my other books as well. Good night!