Event, Successful!

"Eh~. Wha-wha-what do you mean?!?!"- She was of course confused. After all, in this world, only slave drivers are taught slave magic and it's kept as a high class secret amount them. A ten year old able to use it is not something that would ever happen. Thanks Scholar-sama. (AN: Otherwise know as 'Scholarly Knowledge).

"I happen to know most kind of magics, including the one to make people slaves. If you allow me to do the contract, the actual slave drivers won't be able to track you and I can let you do what you want. Unfortunately I can't remove the seal without destroying your ability to be independent but I will allow you to live how you want. Basically, you get a second chance at life."- Yeah, removing the seal not only would destroy independence if not done by the one who put on the seal, but also requires the blood of the one who put on the seal.

"Yo-you can do that?!?"- She looked really happy.
"Yep!"- I want her to stay with me, but I can deal with it.
"Really?"- Please don't be cliche.
"Really."
"Really Really?"- GOSH DANG IT
"Really Really."
"ReallyReallyReally?!?"- My head, my poor head, it's hurting.y
"Ok stop with the cliches."- Sorry, getting rid of my child like persona and acting like my mental age, a teenager.
"Cliche?"- Hmm not a word know to this world?
"Ah Never mind. Anyways give me your hand."

She timidly gave me her hand and I turned it over. In order to make a slave contract you need to activate the 'Slave Binding' contract and then drop a tiny amount of blood on the back of one of who Evers your binding's hands. Traditionally, since this is considered an evil magic to the public view, the seal is placed on the left hand (AN: I would be surprised if you guys get this reference), but I'm going to place it on the right.

"Under My power I bind you! Become my eternal slave!"- What can I say, I'm bad with chants. Especially since this is the highest level slave contract that has a lot of cool features but if I explain....you may look down on me my imaginary friend. Anyways, the most important ones are that I will know when she is in trouble. Telepathic communication too! It's max level after all.

A seal appeared on her hand and started glowing, I then pricked my finger using an icicle I made and dropped some blood on the seal before my finger regenerated. It glowed even brighter than before and the seal started to cover her entire hand and even her wrist! I thought it would start to crawl up her arm but it actually stopped.

"Now for three absolute commands. These are ones with no loop holes, no way to not follow them, no way to forget them, and will even stay active if I die. You won't be hurt if you try to go against them like normal commands, these ones instead persuade you to follow them and actually make you want to do them."- I could be perverted here, but I'm not going to ruin my image. I looked at her for confirmation and she gave me a determined nod.

"One: You must never lie to me. Two: You must never betray me, which includes telling people about my abilities without my say so. Three:.........Live how you want to live."- When she heard these, knowing that these commands are completely reasonable , she was overjoyed.

"Now that you are free to do what you want, let's be friends so we can meet each other again!"- Of course I want to see her more, she is just so cute!!!!
"Eh? Wait! Your leaving me...."- Hmmmm.
"Well you have things to do right? I told you that you can do what you want. Surely you got family to go to?"- Somewhere.....
"No.....I have no family..."- Oops.
"Oh....sorry. So what do you want to do?"- Say what you want to say, and let the words fall~ out, what you want to say, I want to see you be brave!
"Then....."- So close!
"Then?"- I am excited. Please be right!
"Then.....I want to stay with you!"- As she said that, she bowed her head towards me like a Japanese would when apologizing....at a 90 degree angle.

"You want to stay with me?"- IM SO HAPPY!!!!
"Yes....I'm afraid I might be found by the slave dealers again.....I also want to repay the one who helped me in any ways possible. So please, let me stay with you!"- Yay! This event is successful!

I started patting her head like those dense protagonists do when they are trying to make a girl feel better.

"Of course you can stay with me! I would be happy to have a friend!"- I need at least one person around my physical age to not look suspicious after all.
"Hai! I will serve you until I repay my debt to you!"- Well...her life wasn't really in danger, so maybe she is talking about that? (AN: If you don't know what that is, don't ask).

"Mhm. You can stay as my friend forever to repay me!"- I reverted back to little girl mode.
"...etto....I want to do more than that..."- Wait, first willingly becoming my slave, then you become my friend, and now you want something else?!? I don't even know your name yet!!!

"Wha-what could you possible want to be...."- Why do I feel like that something good is about to happen? Is it my teenager perverted senses speaking to me?
"I-I want to work as you Mai-Maid!"- WOO HOO!!! One of the many dreams of perverted Otakus!!! A slave maid! (AN: Ok just so you know, I'm not a pervert, but this character I'm making is. Deal with it).

"Yes! Of course you can work as my maid! Come along, we must get the headmaster to let you into school with me!" I had a mysterious glint in my eye, but she didn't seem to notice it.

"Oh wait. We should probably say are names first. I'm Mabel! Nice to meet you!"- I held out my hand to shake hers.
"My name is Kioko!"- And she shook mine. I pulled her into a hug and although the hug was nice.....I was unhappy that her chest was bigger then mine even though we are the same age...not that I care so much....but why does he develop faster that my current form? The glint in my eyes got stronger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We met the head master and after I told him that she will be in a maid costume, he immediately let her stay. But only on the condition that me and her stay in a room to my self. Aww, I can't sleep with Amber or Aria anymore. Where are they you may ask my imaginary friend? Well the trip they went on actually turned into a three day trip....but I'm not lonely anymore since I have Kioko-chan! And I can dress her up how ever I, oops, can't let my pervertedness seep through.

"Do-do I have to where this?"- Ever been to a maid cafe? Like the ones with the skimpy maid outfits that have short skirts, no sleeves and stuff like that? Hehehe....that's her maid uniform.
"It's essential! Now let's talk about each other!"- Come on~ spill it!

"Um ok, what should we talk about first."- We both sat on the bed. Not plural because me moved the beds together.
"How about......you show me your ears!"- That may sound weird if she wasn't a...
"How did you know?!?!"- BEASTKIN!!!! Yep! When I hugged her earlier, I noticed that she had a tail! So that means she must be a beast-kin!
"Hehehe, your master sees all and knows all."- But not omnipotent...mostly.
"Muu~ ok, since your my master anyways. But please don't think less of me!"- Her animal ears and and tail slowly showed. Ohoho, her features looked simular to Spica's but a light brown instead of silver.

"So...."- I can't take it anymore.
"So...?"- With her embarrassed, cute face in a maid outfit while also being a beast- kin. There is one thing I must do.
"SO CUTE!!!"- Give her punishment!

"Ma-master don't rub my ears- Hynnn - there sensitive-Nyannnn- please don't rub them!"- Don't care!

"*Mofu~ Mofu~*"- Ahhh, this heals the soul.
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Did you spot the references? As in all of them? Anyways, an confirmed member added! (If you know what I mean). Many more to come! Hope you continue to enjoy. Oh and sorry if the character gets a little to perverted at times but that is his/her personality. MC has the mentality of a teen in puberty after all. Have a good day!