School! A Magic School!

After about a month or so of traveling, we were out of the forest. Amber more or less got used to me already, but I was asleep 90% of the time so there wasn't much to get used too. Kukuku, I still have plenty of pranks up my sleeve.

Zach has actually tried to hit on me a few times, or at least I think he did, but I gave him a cold smile every time to say 'Sorry, but I am completely off limits.', I think he understood.

Me and Lucas have been getting along as good friends, messing with Amber a lot. He seems to know that I can only see guys as friends too, in fact, I bet he can see through me completely, he probably knows what my entire personality is. It scares me what he could do.

And the mage, well I'm bugging her right now as we walked up the road leading to the city.

"Ne, Ne, your a mage right? Teach me some magic, Ne~."- I learned that she is shy, but seems to love little kids by her behavior towards me. She doesn't think I notice, but when ever I do a cute action, or nibble on something as cutely as I can, her eyes sparkle.

"Eto..uno...I can't teach you magic, unless you have one of my affinities..."- She panics a little but she still answers, guess she still is shy.

"Lucas-Nii, were do I learn my affinity?"- I figured he would be the best ask.
"Well, we are going to the head master right now, I guess he can check your affinity or affinities while we figure out what to do with you."- Huh, maybe they got what one of those glowing ball things.
"Ne, Ne, after I learn my affinity, can you teach me magic?"- I'm trying to be as cute as possible.
"Well um....I don't know..."- Still unsure eh? Fine, I'm using my cuteness to the fullest!

"Please, Aria-Nee-san?"- I looked at her with upturned puppy dog eyes while hugging her waste and she.....couldn't resist.
"Awwww Ok! But you have to call me Onee-Sama!"- I find her true personality, Ha! But eh, I was fine with it, plus I have to act like a innocent little girl.
"Hai! Onee-Sama!"- Is Lucas catching on, I think he knows I'm using my cuteness and supposed innocence to my utmost advantage.

And then, I saw the city in the distance, and it was HUGE! There wasn't a castle though, just a gigantic dome at the center.

We got to the gate and guards asked for identification. But I didn't have any....

"Identification little lady?"- The guard asked nicely, but I didn't have any....
"Eto....um....."-What do I do?
"She's with us, we are getting her identification today."-Nice save Lucas!
"Hmmmmmm.......Well you guys direct students have the headmaster....Ok then, because she's so cute."- Heh~ is this resistance to my charms? Sorry not happening name less guard.

"Thank you Guard-San!"- I gave him a bright smile, and his cheeks turned a little red.
"Your, Your welcome...."- Ha! Sorry, but no one can resist a little girl with all the appearance attributes maxed out! I sent the look of victory at Lucas, he chuckled in reply.

The inside of the city was AWESOME!! That's my first thought when I walked past the gates. It's EXACTLY what you would expect from a normal big medieval city and even MORE. I like this place a lot. Stalls lined the corners, buildings reached high, and the biggest building, most likely an academy, is at the center.

"Onee-Chan, what's the big building there?"- I pointed at the one we were heading to.
"That? That's the academy we go to, The Phoenix Academy of Magic and Arts."- She answered pridefully.
"Heh~, so is there a castle here?"- Gotta make sure....
"Well no actually, this is a neutral academic city supported by every kingdom and empire on the continent. No one attacks this place because they will be basically declaring war on every other power. This is why lots of royals and nobles go here. It's a very safe place."- So expensive academic school....AWESOME!