Did....did i go just a little overboard?

Four days of classes and everything is just boring. All the classes are easy and the special classes, well for some reason we haven't had any. Today is something akin to a Friday....I think. But, I kinda wanted to skip school, I'm not learning anything new anyways.

"Onee~chan, do I have to go to class? It's so boring~."- Whining Mode: Activated.
"Yes, yes you do. Now come on, take your gym clothes, your gonna need them."- Eh? Gym clothes?
"Onee-Sama, what's Onee-chan talking about?"- Aria also seemed to be pulling out a different skirt then usual and a white shirt.
"Ah, today we are going to be training outside, like spars and exercising, it's our special class day."- So there is a specific day for it?
"Don't we have special classes everyday, or supposed to?"- I thought this is how it worked.
"Nope, only on the fifth day."- Tell me this sooner Amber!

But do I even have gym clothes, and don't girls usually wear bloomers, not skirts? So many questions, mainly about what girls do, filling my head! Answer me imaginary frie~nd! Oh wait......your imaginary......

I opened the drawer all my clothes were put in and sure enough, there was a perfectly fitting gym uniform. So....when did this get here? Isn't here yesterday.....Let's not think to deep about it. I put it in a black bag that was given to me two days ago to hold my stuff in.

School classes passed by slowly as I wait in anticipation for gym today. Normally I wouldn't be waiting for gym, for in my past life I hated it and even did a lot of work just to get out of it, but we are sparring today! Or so I was told by Lucas before first period.

Sparring! I can test my skills! I really want to test my skills! I was anticipating it so much that when lunch came, I dint even mess with Amber as I sat in my seat like a jitterbug. (AN: Meaning she had so much energy that even when sitting, she was vibrating).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Finally it was the end of all the boring classes and we headed towards the changing rooms! Wait.....changing rooms? I just realized that I'll be in a girls one! And I'm not even excited.....To think I'm about to live the dream of 80% of the worlds guys and I can't even be excited about it....(AN: That's what you get you pervert! And yes readers! I am mad at my own characters behavior!).

In the changing room, everyone started stripping down to their underwear and changing into the gym uniforms. Seeing a bunch of beautiful girls changing from my classes and even other classes, my mind of a man ignited with passion.....but not my hormones....

After changing, we all went out to the fields. There was plenty of classes, in fact it might be everyone in the grade I'm in. But really really only a few people stood out, the rest mine as well be mob characters, sorry mob characters.

First was of course my group who ranked number 1 in there specified areas (Magic, Swordsmanship, Healing, Scouting) but were scattered in the top ten most powerful ones in the school. Out of everyone, there was only three other top ten people here.

One was the cliche 'Ice Queen', who, just like any Ice Queen in animes, was a cold beauty with many followers and is really good handling ice magic. She would be the number one mage if she knew more elements, but she doesn't. Should I ever make a yuri harem, I'm defiantly adding this icy blue haired, blue eyed fantastic looking person too it.

The next one was a prince, a warrior prince, but also a huge playboy who doesn't know whose 'too young' or 'too old' standards are severely broken. He acts foolish but he actually is one of the top three swordsman.

Last is...an orange haired transfer student who looked like a combination of Umaru's elegant side and the little sister in Oreimo. Ultimate little sister you may ask? Well no, because I am! HAHAHAHAHA. But the thing that stands out the most is well......her reverse harem. I mean, doesn't anyone notice that the five guys talking to her, one of which is the warrior prince from earlier, are all looking at her with true love in their eyes, like those looks that say 'Why won't she notice me?' in the animes. No? Just me? Ok then........ Well she is a jack of all trades supposedly.