5. Hmm

Hilarious. Utterly hilarious.

I can't even bear to type that one word. Simple. Five stabs of the keys.

Honestly, I'm sure many of you have said this word before, either a careless toss over the shoulder or a nonchalant mouth. But do you know how hard it is to actually say it out loud and mean it?

Try saying it. Shape the letters, the vowels, hiss the consonants. But wait, what is the word in the first place?

You know. And that's all that I'll answer.

And if you're wondering, it's me, the human, flesh-and-bone me. This is not a story. It is a musing, a reflection on life and its complexities which are, honestly, beyond me.

But really, I wish I said it.

It doesn't seem to matter now, though. All of it is in the water. Like radiation. All the waste they dumped into the sea. Radiation. Fish. Cheese. People dying. Mutations. And humans still think they're so great. Hilarious. *grabs sledgehammer and slams mankind out of existence* That's better.

If you're wondering why I'm digressing, it's because I really want to bash something. Also known as the mosquito sitting in my cup, doing nothing but just sitting (or standing or even sticking) there. I have no idea what it's doing. Well, I'll drown/flush it later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Honestly, my musings can go on for a long time. You'll probably faint from the shock of the monstrosity of this enormity. I'm surprised I spelt those two words correctly on the first try. It's one in the morning, and I'm still doing homework because I couldn't be bothered to do it before. *rolls eyes*

If you're wondering why I'm still talking to you in this abstract manner, it's because I want to let the poor little you know that this is not me, yet it's me. If it were really me, then I would have traces of thoughts lurking around. But there aren't, and I'm typing too quickly for thought to exist. And it's not me. It's only how I appear to be to you aliens.

This is NOT a figment of your imagination.

And really, to the person (who probably doesn't know who (s)he is), I'm really...

*gulps*

Never mind. I'll do it some other day, just that I never will.

You'll never understand how hard it is to say it and mean it. I've never been a very social person, and my speaking skills are none the wiser. And I really feel like killing the fly in my cup.

If you are (see, no contraction here, what does that mean? Is this person getting more abstract? I do not know) wondering who I am, wonder and wander no more.