Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We didn't make it down to the dining room the next morning but room service did wheel in a champagne breakfast complements of the hotel. I must admit I enjoyed eating croissants, brioche and other tasty morsels whilst drinking champagne all from the luxury of our four poster bed. I don't think Dimitri was complaining either.

After finishing breakfast, Dimitri turned to me, relieving me of my champagne flute, "Don't want to spill any of this now, do we?" he said with a cheeky grin. All I could do was grin back at him as he enveloped me in his arms and splaying kisses over my bare shoulders and neck, working his way along my jawline to my mouth, where he devoured my lips with hot open mouthed kisses. I sighed into his mouth, relishing the feel of his tongue on mine; teasing and taunting all in one.

We fell back into the pillows on the bed; cushioned in their warmth. He ran his hand down my arm over my breasts down my stomach to my hips and along my thigh, catching my leg behind the knee and raising it to lie across his hips. Once he placed my leg where he wanted it, he continued to move his hand back up my thigh to cup my ass, kneading it slowly and sensually, all the while tantalising my mouth with his tongue and lips.

He entered me gently, as if he was caressing every inch of me with his member. Moving in and out of me at a slow pace, savouring the feel of me against and around him. He breathed a soft moan into my mouth as a testament to how much he wanted me. I responded with my own gasps and moans, enjoying the feel of him as he worked agonisingly slowly to bring me to new heights of pleasure. His hands massaging every inch of me outside, his manhood, massaging every inch of me inside; I thought I was going to explode from the intense feelings. Those people who say that intense feelings only come from hot and heavy are seriously mistaken, Oh boy were they. The gradual build-up of erotic tension inside me was extreme that I cried out from the sensation. My vocalisation spurred on Dimitri's excitement and he began to move a little faster.

He lifted my leg higher and placed it over his shoulder, causing him to enter me deeper and for me to groan louder. I was so close to losing myself in his touch and his kisses, I was passed caring if the guests could hear me; all I could see and feel was my husband, showing me how much he loved me.

I could feel he was also on the verge of losing control and as I was about to fall over the edge I whispered in his ear "I love you Dimitri" and we both let go traveling together in that perfect union.

A little while later we got up, showered and dressed. We met everyone in the dining room where Mason and Eddie made some wise cracks about us missing breakfast but soon shut up when I told them about our champagne gift.

Baba and Pavel were leaving soon so lunch was a time to say goodbye before they went. "Kiz, Dimitri, I know you can't use it yet but I got you this as your wedding present." He handed me a small box which I opened to reveal a bunch of keys tied with a gold and white ribbon. We both looked at him and he passed us a photograph. We gasped. It was of a huge villa situated on the outskirts of LA, with a pool, garden, patio, underground parking. It was immense.

"Baba" I choked out. "You shouldn't have. Thank you." I hugged him as did Dimitri.

"It was nothing Kiz and seeing as you can have a family together some day it is big enough" he laughed.

Eddie and Mason looked at us confused, which turned to amazement as we explained. We found out a month ago that I, being shadow kissed made it possible for me to conceive a child with another Dhampir, that Dimitri and I could have biological children. The prospect was both terrifying and exciting all at the same time, but that was for the future.

We walked Baba and Pavel to the car park where we hugged him. "Remember, if you need me Kiz, just call me. I will be there as soon as I can because I'm sure you will need a friendly face in your camp if and when the word gets out about you two."