Chapter 20

Tyler's PØV

I was too late. I got to the hospital and she was already gone. How could I let this happen. I had so many things I wanted to say to her.

I went back to her house and just sat on her bed reminiscing. I saw her journal sat on her desk. I picked up a pen and started writing.

Dear Diary

This is Tyler.. Eilish was murdered tonight. I only knew her a short amount of time but in this short amount of time she turned my life upside down. She showed me things about life I didn't know were possible, feelings I didn't know I could feel.
There are a few things I didn't get the chance to say to her.. so this is it.
Eilish O'Sullivan I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than my music. Honestly I wanted to make you Eilish Joseph. You were the definition of perfection. Thank you for everything you did for me. I will never stop loving you, there is always a place in my heart just for you.
Love from Tyler,
Bye x

I pulled myself into a ball and sobbed for hours. Her parents came in, her brothers, her sisters and so did Cara. We all sat mourning this perfect angel. Her presence lingered in the air. She was unforgettable.

But like all great fairytales this story must come to end. But maybe there will be a sequel. However unfortunately most sequels to great stories suck.