Kumo and Sora

(Kumo,Sora,Kumos necklace,and Akua the dragon)

Name: Kumo Hatake

Relatives: Akua(Dragon mom),Kakashi(Dad),?(Mom/deceased)

Likes:Angelcake,Sora,Fairytail,Nakima,training,exploring,reading,singing,bugs,drawing,and elephants

Dislikes:People who hurt her nakama,fan girls(boys) ,pictures,pointless fights,isolation,and judgmental people

Magic:Water dragon slaying (more tba)

Friends:Ezra,Natsu,Gray,Laxus(even he falls to her cuteness),and Mira

Background:Kumo was abandoned in the middle of nowhere and was found by Akua. Years later Akua disappeared and, thus began Kumos' journey for a home. After, a month Kumo came across a light blue egg so, like any normal person she kept it until it hatched revealing a cat that was white with a brown ear later named Sora. After some things happened, Kumo met Erza and they joined Fairytail together where everyone quickly became the young mages friend.After a perfect year Kumo took a "simple" job that took a turn for the worst ending in her and Soras' death.

Name:Sora

Realatives:Kumo( her friend/sister)

Likes:Milk,cupcakes,her nakima,Fairytail,being by Kumos side, and cheerfulness

Dislikes:Dogs,loud noises,being separated from Kumo,death,being alone,and people just using others.

Magic:aera/flying,telepathy,and the power to make everyone stop fighting from her cuteness.

Friends:Kumo,and Happy

Background:Found by Kumo and went through the time not to be explained yet with her until she found Ezra. Joined both of the girls in joining Fairytail where she met people that excepted her. After, a few days she was kidnapped for a ransom and had a lacrima implanted in her where she can talk through minds before she was rescued. Lastly, her and Kumo went on a fatal mission where she protected Kumo till her last breath.