Cheating{Chapter 11}

Kumos pov

"So how is everyone?"I ask trying to break the silence.
"Oh,I'm great I have so much energy!"Naruto yelled while everyone else looked to dead to talk.
"Ok,good enough"I whispered.
"Soooooraaaaaa where's my lacrima?"I ask my best friend.
"It's in my bag ,here"she tells me and throughs me the goldish looking lacrima.
"Thanks , you want to call fairytail?"I ask Sora.
"Sure!"she responds while at this point everyone's forgot about being tired and is waiting for the call to be answered.
"KUMO AND SORA"the guild yelled all together no doubt breaking all the dragon slayers ears , good thing I have a volume switch.
"Hi minna have you figured anything out?"I ask hopefully.
"Well Levy said something about the universe when you died on that mission wanting to give you another chance!"Natsu said quite dumbly.
"Well, let's be happy it did because DAD GET THE *insert cuss word*DOWN HERE!"I yell making slightly startled at my outburst.
"Haha,sorry Kumo?"Dad chuckles nervously and said it in a question a freaking question can I be that terrifying, gosh.
"Well I got to go to the school bye"dad said hurriedly and ran as fast as uncle Gai.
"Well that was nice , but minna were about to take the Chunnin exams so I can become an even better ninja Natsu you hear that!"I say then opened my eyes again to see him sulking in the corner and the whole guild except team Natsu excluding Wendy and Lucy.
"Is he ok"I whisper so low only Erza the person holding the lacrima could here.
"Oh he's fine he'll get over once I say let's get a job later."Erza says
"Ok I have to go now BYE MINNA!"I yell and they scream back bye and then I hung up.
"Well lets go inside!"I say like I didn't just scream my head off.
After a minute we were only on the second floor and there was a huge crowd.
"Um why is everyone on the second floor."I say loud enough for everyone to hear and to turn around to face me.
"Ya,while your busy beating up little kids take down the genjustu,right Sakura you would have noticed to you have some of the sharpest analytical skills on this team."Sasuke says trying to make Sakura feel better it's decided SasuSaku is my new ship!
"Oh?Yeah I so noticed it this is only the second floor !"Sakura says unsure at first then confident.
"Oh you noticed our genjutsu but can you block this"one of the guards transformed said trying to kick Sasuke so being me I used my super speed and jumped in front of sasuke while a green blob was behind me holding the kickers foot.
"He"Sasuke said trying to play it cool.
"Sasuke your not suppose to fight the proctors or we'll all be disqualified,ok"I say in a deathly calm voice and I swear I saw him shiver.
So,after that I turn back around to see a green blob that looks like Uncle Gai being scolded by a Hyuuga but afterwards he ran to me and said
"Your so youthful my fresh fall of snow will you go out with me ,I'll protect you with my life!"the green blob said while on his knees.
"Um,sorry but I don't even know anything about you literally not even your name."I say kind of creeped out right now.
"I HAVE A CHANCE"He screams not even telling me his name so I just grab Naruto and Sasuke got grabbed by Sakura because I'm not getting hit on the head by her monster fist.
"Hey you two your rookies right what's your names and ages!"the Hyuuga  asked.
"Hn,your supposed to give your name first before asking"Sasuke said making Said Hyuuga get angry so I decided to be nice unlike stupid duck butt.
"I'm Kumo Hatake and I'm 12 but, I didn't get your name."I say cheerfully because I got to talk to my family so I'm happy.
"Neji Hyuuga what about him"he says a little impatient.
"Just do what I do and call him duck butt"I say hiding my laugh while the crowd did an anime fall.
"Well lets go!"I say and grabbed everyone and teleported up the stairs because I'm to lazy.
"Kumo that was so weird what'd you do?"asked a frantic Sakura and Naruto.
"Well I didn't want to walk up the stairs so I teleported!"I say I didn't just do something only Chunnin above are suppose to be able to do.
"Hey you with the bad attitude what's your name!"the not yet named green blob yells at Sasuke.
"Hn, so you knew I'm Sasuke Uchiha"he says acting smug making Sakura have heart eyes.
"And I'm Rock Lee the best gennin in the leaf village!"the new named Lee said.

Le time skip

So after me dodging Lee's hearts I spaced out before hearing a familiar turtle.
"Can a turtle even become a sensei" Naruto says making me just laugh.
"It's a summoning you dummy!"I say in a non insult way towards Naruto.
"UNCLE GAI WHERE ARE YOU !"I yell trying to find my my favorite teacher.
"Oh my Youthful Kumo how's your dad!"he says very loudly.
"Oh,he's good he becoming less late than normal so,at this rate he'll only be an hour late by the end of next year"I say with a nod at my calculations.
"Oh,that's good now Lee 100 laps around the village in 10 minutes NOW!"Uncle Gai screamed.
"You know Uncle the Chunnin exams are about to start right?"I ask him slowly.

Le time skip

So after meeting some Sound Village ninja and a creepy leaf nin that gave us some info were now in Irukas classroom as Sakura says and some long rules I have come to the conclusion I'm to stupid to answer these questions and they want us to cheat.
"Waters Dragon enhancement of senses"I whisper the new spell I learned how to do recently so, I got all the answers so I was like I'm gonna go to sleep until I saw an eye made of sand above me dropping sand on me so I just moved enough to show my answers for whoever was getting my answers because I'm nice!Right?
So I went to sleep until I heard someone yell you pass!
"Yes thank you Kami!"I say but, I since I'm in the front I heard and saw a woman about to come through the window so I went under the table taking the people next to me on either side with me who were very confused until a very uncovered woman now named Anko had crashed through the window shattering glass everywhere with a huge banner.
"No time to celebrate I'm your next proctor follow me!"she yells,oh gosh not another loud mouth like Naruto!
"Your early again Anko"Ibiki says exasperated.
"Oh sorry ,heh well I'll tell your senseis' when and where to meet tomorrow"Anko said"Well bye"and she jumped back out the window, strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done yes I know it's somewhat early but I'm sick and bored so I decided to write👍🏻
So today we have Sora to say the disclaimer!

Sora:*flying in circles*Author-Chan doesn't own Naruto or Fairytail!

Thank you you should probably go back to Kumo before she gets worried.

Sora:Nah she's sleeping!

You do know it is the morning and if you not there she'll go on a rampage , right?

Sora:*maximum speed*BYE AUTHOR-CHAN

Thanks for reading and remember
Stay cool,and Love Anime