Not{Chapter 3}

Kumos pov

"Ok, so where to start ?"I said unsure of if I should trust a person with pink hair and an arrogant boy that only says one thing 'Hn'
"Just start from where you can remember."Sakura A.K.A. Bubble gum said.
"Hn" duck butt A.K.A. Sasuke grunts only showing a scowl with slight interest like usual.
Out of nowhere a poof of smoke appeared making everyone cough and wave it away revealing a close eyes smile
"Ok whoever you are the Hokage needs to see you"
"Whose the Hokage?"I reply cluelessly.
"Just come on"replied the silver head man
"Wait Kakashi-sensei she was gonna tell us about her !"yelled a very depressed looking bubblegum.
"Ya,hn"replied a stoic sasuke
"Well to bad ,lets go"finally he's getting me away but,wait SASUKE SAID MORE THAN ONE WORD. But sadly I couldn't voice my thoughts be fore old man 'sensei' poofed us into an office that had a lot of people in there.
"Kakashi she's so youthful ,what's your name youthful flower?" A
man in a green jumpsuit, a bowl cut, and giant eyebrows"
"Um,I'm Kumo and this is my best friend Sora"I say holding up the exceed.
Everyone started to look around while while Sora was in the 'depression corner' making me sweat drop.
"I'm right here " she yells exasperated flying
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"everyone yelled pointing at Sora unable to say a word.

At Fairytail

Ever since Kumo and Sora "died" the guild has had a dark cloud over it,literally. But,since they never found the bodies only a confirmation their nakima died they never gave up hope of finding them.
"HEY I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!!"Levy called out abruptly waving her book in the air.
"Look Lu-Chan it says here that there's many different dimensions me they all connect somehow which allows people while taking there last breath to travel also, it recovers there wounds but will only work for those with pure intentions."
"Well, what are we waiting for let's go to the library and search for her magic in all the other dimensions!" Ezra exclaimed breaking everyone out of their shock.
"Wait what if it's a ninja world,that would be so cool happy!"everyone stared at the clueless Natsu all thinking 'ninjas don't exist'
"Lets go!"everyone yelled pushing to get to the room first ignoring Natsu.
"Hey what'd I do Kumo and I would be the best ninja there!"

Back with Kumo

"*sneeze*huh I think someone's talking about me, maybe they didn't forget me,right Sora?"Kumo questioned.
Everyone looked at the small girl curiously(there still in the homages office) wondering who she was talking about.
"Maybe Kumo, hopefully they get here soon were surrounded by weirdos."Sora says exasperated .
"Hey/so youthful/whatever"everyone said or yelled making the Hokage sweatdrop at their first impressions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So horrible right?
Well whatever I like it.
So today we have Sakura to do the disclaimer
Sakura:Hello,*whispers,I wish sasuke could see me now, cha*Author-chan doesn't own Naruto or  Fairytail ?Whats that.

Nothing to worry about but to end I have a question,

Sakura:okay,shoot.

How does it feel to be completely hated for like about 100 episodes for. Sing useless?

Sakura:WHAT DID YOU SAY GET HERE NOW IM GONNA PUNCH YOU FACE IN*runs torwards me*

Ha Sakura you can't get me the fourth wall is protecting me

Sakura:But, you can't stay in their forever!

Well you can't either your part of the story

Sakura:whatever bye,readers

So, bye and remember to stay cool and love ANIME