Test to be a NINJA{Chapter 5}

Kumos pov

"So if your ready Kumo lets go and test your skills!"the Hokage said with a king and gentle smile .
"But, wait who am I fighting"I asked eagerly.
"Oh, you'll be fighting One of the strongest ninja ever to come from this village , Jiraiya."as he said that a very old man with long white hair came in with a bloody nose a a huge blush giggling so, automatically I thought PERVERT.
"Is this suppose to be the guy because he doesn't look ninja worthy"I said  with a blank face making everyone sweatdrop.
"Huh,who are you?"he asked cluelessly.
"Jiraiya, this is your opponent ."the Hokage said as if he was talking to a child making everyone snicker which the perv didn't notice.
"But, I'll crush look at small she is" he said while trying to pick me up but I froze my feet to the floor so he couldn't lift me and he didn't notice. As a result, everyone sweatdropped again.
"IM TWELVE AND IM GONNA KICK YOUR A**!!"I yelled making everyone take one step away
"Whatever as I see it your a weak little ninja that doesn't know who I am!"he replied smugly.
"Just to get this clear I'm a wizard and I know who you are a pervert."I say matter of factly.
"Magic doesn't exist your delusional."he said trying to act cool.
"Actually, Jiraiya she's from a different world where magic does exist and if she can defeat you she will become a chunnin of this village."the Hokage said calmly while I made faces at Jiraiya .
"Wait, what's a chunnin?"I ask.
"In this world there are different rank of ninjas starting with gennin the rookies or unexperienced,next the chunnin which go on harder missions and are leaders,then there's jounin the elites that lead gennin teams and go on some of the hardest missions we have,afterwards we have ANBU the best of the best that got on the hardest missions and can't show there faces due to their skill levels,and the last two are sannin and kage the most powerful and, Jiraiyas a sannin my old student"he finishes the long speech I half listened too.
"So,if this pervert is a sannin if I defeat him I only become a chunnin?"I ask a little confused.
"Yes,Kumo  ecause you are still young"The Hokage responds with an eye smile.

*TIME SKIP*

So after a long get together with all the best ninjas and a brief history lesson we finally went to the training grounds for me to defeat the pervert.
"READY,BEGIN!"the proctor shouted making the huge and I mean HUGE audience go silent as we jumped backwards well I did perverts feet were frozen in place.
"Haha what's wrong Pervy Sage to scared to move!"I mock.
"Am not I just can't figure out what you did to my legs!"he defended making everyone sweatdrop that he didn't notice the ice.
"Well I guess I'll start"I started while jumping"WATER DRAGON FREEZING TYPHOON"I yell while a huge ice cold wave with ice in it went straight for him surprising everyone.
When the water receded they were all shocked to see a knocked out drenched old man still held down by ice so his but was in the air and head in the mud.
"Well that was..... interesting " another nameless person in the crowd said breaking the ice.
"Ya Kumos the best"Sora said coming out from behind me startling everyone, what ninja they are can't even find a cat.

Hokages pov

Amazing she took out Jiraiya with one hit and something tells me she was holding back and isn't telling us everything about herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, for today's disclaimer we have NATSU.

Natsu:I am ninja!

No you aren't you just wrapped your face in a scarf Kumo is a ninja

Natsu:*in emo corner*Author-Chan doesn't own Naruto or Fairytail*mumbles*why can't I have any fun it's always Kumo who gets it.

ITS BECAUSE IT'S HER STORY NOT YOURS.

OK, so stay cool and love anime,BYE