TRAINING{Chapter 8}

Kumos pov

"Sssooooorrraaa"I yell dragging out my best friends name because she's taking FOREVER.
"I'm here but,where are we going?"she questions.
"TRAINING"I yell excited to perfect some of my magic I hardly use.
"Hey dad"I ask my father"where's the training ground?"I ask him.
"Oh, I'll just come with you!"he says giving me THE FAMOUS closed eyed smile.
"Ok,lets go!"I say with no patience left.

Le time skip

"Ok Sora you'll like this one" I say because she doesn't know what I'm doing.
"So,what are you 'perfecting'?"dad asks.
"Oh,just some magic I haven't used in forever that I learned from a friend"I say getting to a whisper at the end before remembering she came back but I might not.
"Ok let's forget that and get started NEKO TAKEOVER!"I yell as I use one of my few TakeOver spells.

"Ok dad, pay attention this is a takeover which gives the caster certain abilities or enhances there abilities"I explain the unasked question to my dad sitting there in what I can only assume shock.
"Ok let's get started"I say "throw shuriken or anything at me"I ask while closing my eyes relying on my ears alone.
"Are you sure?"he asks with concern.
"Ya this form enhances my speed,hearing,smell,and flexibility so I should be able to dodge everything"I finish confident in my own abilities.
After what felt like hours he finally started throwing something at me so I gracefully dodged his throws ,you know it almost felt like I was dancing IDEA.
"Stop"I start halting my dad mid throw while I pulled out a music lacrima from my requip place and started it soothing me while making it harder to hear so more training.Wait do I smell a wild emo duck.

Sasukes pov

I was walking around avoiding the fan girls,gosh there so annoying they can't even take a hint.
I kept walking in the shadows until I heard some type of music I've never heard before so, I followed it.And,to say I was surprised was an understatement.
There in the training field what Kakashi-sensei and I girl with cat ears and a tail with their eyes closed dodging every shuriken even over the music,where is it even coming from?
"Ok thats enough training for that form."she states confusing me even more.
"Ok what's next"Kakashi-sensei asked.
"This form FULL CAT TAKEOVER"the strange girl yelled and a blasting light emitted from her and when it left a giant cat probably my height to her place.

This time for whoever it is training she ran around at a blinding speed dodging everything around her with her eyes closed.
Whoever it was kept running for about an hour before going back to senses and another blinding light hit me and the cat was KUMO.
Wow I guess she won't drag us down.
You know I never noticed how cu......WAIT GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SASUKE YOU ONLY LIVE TO AVENGE YOUR CLAN.
At that I left but not before hearing "bye emo ducky"from Kumo.
How insulting.

Kumos pov

"Ok now that ducky is gone I can use this form DEMON SOUL TAKEOVER"I cast.

"So, this TakeOver gives the caster dark water like flames and increases there strength considerably." I explain to dad.
To start I punch the ground with all I have leaving a MASSIVE crater.
"Hehe,oops"I say sheepishly looking at my dad that looked like he was about to choke me.
"Wait I can fix it!"I say remembering what Ultear told me.
In less than a second everything was normal and a surprised dad was left behind.
"How'd you do that?"he asked cautiously.
"Oh,my friend Ultear could control the time space of non living objects but, after the GMGs and the dragon attack she gave her life to turn back all of time saving a lot of lives including my own."I answered now in my depressed corner.
"Well ok,how bout we go get some ramen?"he asked me.
"LETS GO"I yell already running to ichirakus. Mwuhahah his wallets gonna cry.
"Oh,hey naruto I should of known you'd be here"I greet with a closed eyes smile.
"Oh,hey Kumo"he says with ramen hanging from his mouth making me laugh and him being him he was clueless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I'm a horrible author giving you a filler but, I needed a chapter before the chunnin exams.
So,today we have Lucy here for the disclaimer.*hugs and fangirls*

Lucy:um.. Aurhor-chan are you ok?

Ya,your just the best female wizard ever *anime cries*

Lucy:o-ok well Author-Chan doesn't own naruto other Fairytail

*whispers*Nalu Nalu Nalu

Mira:did some one just chant my OTP

I did so,Lucy are you and Natsu getting together soon

Lucy:*blushes*wh-what a-re yo-you ta-lking ab-about?

Me and Mira:*Fangirling*ITS SO GONNA BE CANNON

So don't forget stay cool,and live anime
BYE