THIS IS TEAM KUMO{Chapter 6}

Soras pov

So, after Kumo defeated that old perv like seriously what did they think and old man could do to a strong mage like her.
"Alright Kumo here's your headband and since , you defeated one of our strongest ninjas I am going to nominate you for the upcoming chunnin examines alone,ok."the Hokage said with a smile.
Kumo started jumping up and down with joy screaming "I DONT KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS BUT IM EXCITED!!"
Next,it was my turn to be happy because Kumo asked if I could be on her team and no one disagreed so, now we are officially team Kumo.

Kumos pov

I'm so excited the Hokage said I could take a chunnin exams , whatever that is.
But,Sora is gonna be with me so I have nothing to fear because she's AMAZING.
"So Kumo before you can be a full fledged ninja you need to answer some questions to complete your file and a picture with your forehead protector."the Hokage said almost like he had forgot to do so earlier.
"Um,ok wait I get to pick a thingy like everyone else!"I exclaim and everyone sweatdropped , I wonder why.

Le time skip to the office

"Ok ,first what's your full name this time"the Hokage asked.
"Oh, I almost forgot I didn't tell you my name is Kumo Rain Hatake"I say proudly before seeing his surprised and startled face.
"What's wrong?"I ask.
"Um,who's your parents?"the Hokage asked almost timidly
"Well, I don't know my real parents but , my adoptive mom was Akua the water dragon, she was the best."I recalled in deep thought.
"Ok,Raven go get Kakashi please."the Hokage asked and all of a sudden a guy in a raven mask appeared bowed and left in a blink of an eye and smoke.
"Wow, can I learn how to do that?"I asked in wonder because , I want to disappear too.
"Well, first we need to find out if our chakra is like your magic so can you explain how it works"he asked curiously.
"Aren't we waiting for someone?"I ask
"Yes,but he's always late unless it's important."the Hokage said with a warm smile and a laugh in his eyes.
"Ok to put it simple our magic is the basis of our lives so extract it and we die next, we rebuild it by the ethernanos in the air from our dimension but, I had my second origin opened giving me more magic power than others and one Mystogan gave me a pill that lets me use my magic freely because he lay my go on an S-Class Mission with him once."I said nosing not really missing anything that i wanted to say. The Hokage nodded obviously accepting my explanation as that white haired guy from earlier walked in looking layer back but tense at the same time.

Kakashis pov

I was avoiding Gai again but thankfully an ANBU came and said the Hokage wanted me so I poofed away but not before hearing Gai shout.
"YOUR SO YOUTHFUL MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL!!"
Thank god I escaped .
"You wanted to see me Hokage-Sama "I say.
"Um,yes Kakashi have you ever had a...... serious relationship before?" he asked it seemed weird to me but I couldn't help but remember Tori ,funny huh bird and scarecrow.
She lived here in the leaf and we ended up getting together she had been a chunnin when she died on a mission.
Thinking about it now makes it seem forever ago.
"There was Tori Hokage-Sama may I so why you asked "I question already a little down from the question.
"Well Kakashi I have a reason to believe Kumo here is yours and Tori's daughter."he said shocking me .
I had just realized the young girl just as shocked as me .
As I took a closer look she had Tori's huge blue eyes and my white hair a perfect combo.
"Fa-Father"she stuttered looking at me crying.
I automatically got a feeling to protect her no matter the cost , I guess up the instincts are real.
"Kumo"I say softly as I hugged her small petite body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, finally they found out kakashis her dad .
To be honest, it started to get annoying to me so I had to bring it in this chapter.
So, on another note we have Erza for our disclaimer.

Erza:Hello author-sama*hugs head into armor* she doesn't own naruto or Fairytail

Ok good job Erza here's your cake just like promised.

Erza:MY ONE TRUE LOVE

*whispers*what about Jerza

Erza:ha did you say anything

No,but to all the readers
Stay cool, and love anime!