Chapter 4

Aaron's POV

Everyone agreed with my idea, so we started making the rules.

"Ok so we can't leave the hotel and the last person to be found can choose who's it next game." Shawn stated.

"So who should be it?" Nash asks.

"I'll be it!" Carer volunteered.

"Ok lessgooo!" Gia yelled in excitement.

"Ok you guys have 3 minutes to hide." Carter said.

He faced the wall and started to count. Everyone ran hurried outside the door. I see Sophie run left in to the hall so I follow her. She turns around and see's me. She grabs my arm and leads me into the elevator.

"So where do you want to hide?" I ask.
She pulls out her room key and smiles. Perfect.

We run into her room and she locks the door. We both sit on her bed in front of the TV.

"You wanna wait a while and watch some TV?" She asks.

"Sure!" I said.

She turns on the TV and I lay on her bed. I make room for her to lay down with me. She smiles and gets under the covers.

"Here you can pick what we should watch." she said and handed me the remote. I start channel surfing and I end up picking the movie Insidious.
Her eyes widened at me and she screamed.

"Hahah what's wrong Soph? you scared?." She nods and buries her head into my chest. "I'll keep you safe" I whispered.

Sophie's POV

"I'll keep you safe." He whispered. That gave me about 29836251437 butterflies in my stomach. I looked back at the screen and I screamed at the jump scare. He chuckles and I looked up at him pouting. He looked back at me and he started to lean in. I could feel my heart beat really fast and I just close my eyes. Our lips connected and they moved in sync. It was a slow and gentle kiss. He put his hands on my waist and I move my hands up to his hair slightly tugging it. I didn't want it to end, it was too good to be true.

He pulled away and I stared at his beautiful eyes. They were full of lust and love. Before we could do anything else, my phone rang. Aaron sighed and I picked it up, it was Gia.

"Soph where the fuck are you? Are you with Aaron?!"

"Yes I am we'll meet you guys back at the room."

"WOAH Soph you better have used protection you whore!"

I started cracking up and Aaron did too. I hung up and we left to go meet up with the others.

-

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Taylor yelled.

"They were having sex!" Gia said.

"OOOHHHH" all the guys yelled.

I felt my face burn up and my face turned really red. Aaron put his arm over my shoulder and tried to defend us.

"We didn't do anything guys. We just found a really good hiding spot." He looked down and winked at me. I blushed and giggled a bit.

"Where did you guys hide?" Asked both of the Jacks.

Aaron shook his head,"I'm not telling you guys."

"Ugh ok guys I'm really bored and I don't feel like playing hide and seek right now," said Carter. "Let's play spin the bottle!"

"Wait hold up. There's like 9 boys and only 2 girls, plus Gia has a boyfriend." I said.

"Ok fine then let's play truth or dare."

We all agreed, and sat in a circle. I was in between Aaron and Matt. Taylor spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Ok Sophie! Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said bravely.

Taylor smirked and said, "I dare you to make out with Matt for 1 minute."

My eyes widened and Matt had the same reaction as me.

"What? no!" I said.

"Fine just a quick kiss on the lips! C'mon don't be a party pooper!" Nash yelled.

I glared at both of them. It was just I quick kiss, and it wasn't going to mean anything. Ugh. Ok. I leaned toward Matt and I just pecked him on the lips. The guys looked disappointed so I stuck my tongue out at them. I looked to my right and Aaron was gone. I started to felt worried and guilty.

"Guys, where did Aaron go?" I asked.

"He just walked out right before you were about to kiss Matt." Jack J said.

Was he jealous? Did he like me?

I walked out and looked for Aaron. I looked in all of the guy's rooms and the lobby, he wasn't there.

-

I decided to go out to the pool and there he was, sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. It was dark and late so no one else was there. I walked up to him and joined him. We didn't talk at first. I just rested my head on his shoulder, and we both just gazed at the water. It was really romantic and beautiful. I just met him today, which is crazy. I think I like him. He held my hand and looked down at me.

"Look, I'm sorry if I got you and everyone else worried. It wasn't that big of a deal. I just got jealous and upset of you kissing Matt right in front of me. It bothered me because I have feelings for you." Aaron's eyes turned glossy and I hugged him for a really long time. I wanted to cry too but I held it in. I didn't want him to see me like that. He was so sweet.

"I have feelings for you too Aaron. And only you. Don't worry about Matt or anyone else because it was always you." I pulled away and stood up. "Let's go before they start to get worried even more." I helped him up and we held hands the whole way back.

"Yay the lovebirds are back!" Gia screams. I blushed and I noticed we were still holding hands. I let go to hug Gia and the others.

Aaron's POV

I felt bad because everyone looked relieved when we came back. Taylor walked up to me and gave me a bro hug.

"Look bro, I'm sorry I did that. I really didn't know you guys had a thing going on? We ok?"

"Yeah Taylor. It's alright." I smiled and hugged him again. "But you know, we're not really a thing." I wish we were.

"Whatever." He smirked and winked at Sophie.

It was already 2:00 in the morning and everyone was getting pretty tired. All the guys headed to their rooms except Jack J. I had my own room but Jack J had been fighting with Jack G so he sleeps in here with me sometimes.

"Alright guys we're gonna head back! Night!" Sophie said walking out the door with Gia. I really wanted her to stay.

"No wait Soph! Sleep in here with us! Its late anyways."

"Uhm.. ugh ok fine." Sophie dragged Gia in with her and they sat on Jacks bed. Jack and Gia were talking for a while so Sophie came up to me.

"Uhh. Hey!" She said scratching the back of her neck, "do you have an extra toothbrush and clothes I could borrow?"

"Yeah of course!" I threw her my Aaron Carpenter T-shirt and red basketball shorts. She went in the bathroom and changed. She came out and looked absolutely adorable in my signature tee. Awe.

"So how about that tooth brush?" she asked. I laughed and led her in the bathroom with me. I grabbed a red one for her and a blue one for me. We brushed our teeth together and it was so cute. She doesn't seem uncomfortable around me and she's really funny. I love that about her.

We walk out and Gia and Jack already fell asleep on each other. They looked uncomfortable but I didn't want to wake them up. I jut noticed they were spending a lot of time with each other.

"Well it looks like we'll be sharing a bed." I said. She blushed and got under the covers. I crawled up next to her and rested my arm on her waist. Before I could say anything she let out a little snore. Aw can she get any cuter?? I kiss her goodnight and fell asleep with a smile on my face.