Ch.1

"Wow guys... we have been a class, a family since freshman year" I spoke in a confident tone.

"Now we start the next part of our lives. It's time to say goodbye to our past and hello to our future. I'm honored to say that I am a graduate of Eastwood high..." I paused to let the students sitting before me have there moment of pride. I watched my boyfriend high five his best friend and I watched my best friend wipe her tears. The principal walked towards me thinking that that was the last part of my speech but I just had to add one more thing.

"CLASS OF 2019 RULES!!!" I yelled into the mic throwing my hands into the air, letting my excitement get the best of me.

"Thank you Alana." The principal said giving me a slight side glare making me giggle a bit.
It was really hard for me honestly. I'm excited to graduate and move forward, don't get me wrong, but I just can't say goodbye to the people I've come to love.
I walked back down to my seat and thought about college while the principal went on with his practiced speech about how "proud" he was of us.
Finally the whole ceremony was over and everyone took their gowns off to take pictures. I was wearing a maroon dress with a high neck. (Dress below)

It looked good with my tan skin

It looked good with my tan skin. My long brown hair was curled and put up in a messy updo. I'm about 5'10 and the maroon heels I wore gave me about 2 and a half inches. I walked over to my best friend and we hugged and tried our hardest not to cry in fear that our makeup would be ruined. I hugged her parents.
My best friend and I have been friends since 1st grade when I shared my animal crackers with her. After that day we've been inseparable.
Next I walked over to my mom, dad, and brother. We hugged, my mom cried, and they handed me keys.

"Ummm..." I said with a twinge of excitement in my voice. I was hoping that these would be the keys to the car I've been asking for.

"It's your graduation present." My mom stated through light sobs.

"Go take pictures first." My dad said, knowing that if I got behind the wheel I'd never come back.

I tucked the keys in my silver clutch and walked away. I got stopped along the way by my volleyball, basketball, and track coaches. Then I got stopped by several parents telling me my speech was beautiful and students telling me they'd miss me. Finally I made it to the one person I'd been looking for this whole time. Jackson.
Jackson and I have been dating since freshman year when he asked me out after volleyball practice. It was awesome, and we've been happy together since then. I guess you could say we're the 'power couple ' of our class. He's going to The College Of New Jersey (TCNJ) and I'm going to Eckerd in Florida, so we have yet to talk about the whole long distance thing. Anyway, Jackson was kinda tall (about 6 foot) he had the pompadour hairstyle (brown hair). He was muscular and was probably the sweetest guy ever. He welcomed me with a bright smile and open arms.
I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waste and kissed him passionately. When we finally broke apart and he sat me down I noticed his mom taking pictures of us. (Score them candids).

"Nice speech baby girl." Jack said with a sincere smile.

"Thanks babe." I said with a smile and a slight smirk.

After we talked a while I hugged his family goodbye and headed over to where my family was congregated.

"Ok so my new car??!!!" I squealed as I ran over to them.

They pointed towards. a black 4 door jeep. OMG this is the car I've been asking for since I was a sophomore! Yes I love my parents so much! Florida here I come!

"No way!" I yelled

"Like yes way!" My brother said in a valley girl voice.

I ran over to it and jumped in. I turned it on and admired the beautiful leather interior. Obviously I turned on the radio to inspect the bass! And let me tell you it was perfect. I ran back over to my parents and hugged them tightly, while thanking them profusely. They told me to go out with my friends and have fun and that we would celebrate tomorrow. They are actually the best parents ever!
I jogged over to my friend group and told them to get in then found Jack. I had about 8 people crammed in my jeep by the time I rounded up the fam. Jack sat next to me and kept his hand on my knee the whole drive. We decided to go to Shoguns, a Japanese grill and sushi bar. We arrived and ordered our food. The group decided that we would hang out until the grad party that was tonight. We talked about college but mostly just reminisced on the past memories. Man I was gonna miss them, I grew up with these kids.

*The next day*
I woke up in Jack's arms. My head was throbbing and waves of last night washed by. Man that was a hell of a party. The party was absolutely off the hook and I will admit that I strayed away from my normal "poster child-good girl self" and did some crazy shit. But not that crazy cuz ya know; I am a goody two shoes. Jackson started squirming around, he was awake now.

"Morning" I said as cheerfully as a hungover person could.

"Ughhhh" jack groaned as he sat up.

I got up and grabbed my dress. I threw on one of Jacksons hoodies and grabbed a pair of leggings that I had left there one night and put them on. Memories from the previous night continued to flash by. All I could really remember was grinding with Jack and an intense make out session. I pretty much just assumed the rest of the night and went with it. Jack and I kissed and said goodbye. I walked out of his house and jumped up into my new jeep. Still can't believe that I have this jeep. I drove home and was welcomed by my parents.
They told me to get ready because I was going to celebrate at a fancy restaurant with the rest of our family this evening. Still suffering from the effects of last night I figured I'd try to sleep off my hangover until I had to get ready. With that I headed into my room and crashed.