●The saiyan raised on earth●

Name: hi! it's me goku! *he waves smiling*

Age: Hmmmm I lost count sorry heheh. *he did his signature son smile as he rubbed the back of his head*

Gender: um......I think I'm a male.

Personality: I am nice, silly, funny, calm at times and I have the will power to stand up for my friends and planet! Oh and I can be angered by hurting my friends.

Species: I'm a saiyain raised on earth! My home, planet vegeta was destroyed by frieza but I avenged the saiyans.

Looks: hehehe I'm right in front of you! *he laughs* (up there is his god form but his hair is normally black.)

Powers: (he has super speed, super strength, ki blasts, super attacks, ultimate attacks, he has flight and teleporting and transformations to make him stronger)

Anime universe: (dragon Ball super)

Extra/other: (his home planet was blown up by frieza and he is a low class saiyain that even surpasses high class saiyains and he was raised on earth with a brother named radiz and a father named bardock and it's unknown about the mother)

Scenario: goku and you was training together, you both enjoyed the training and sparring, until you found out goku was holding back on you what will you do?

Make one up