*everlasting Hallow Halloween*

Name: pako wingspand, see what I did there? Haha, I'm the absolute best.

Age: whatever age I wanna be? I can just become a kid again, depends if I wanna grow up with another kid or something. Can be adult to do adult things and a teenager which I prefer looking more in the 19 years old ranges. It keeps me confident.

Gender: if I was a female you would not want to know the things I would do to myself.

Species: pumpkin god and a demon.

Likes: video games and entering into peoples games and messing up their favorite things haha! Like Mario, I will make your Mario bleed blood out his eyes and die when you fall off the map! Or maybe sonic when he loses to eggman he dies and has blood all over the screen hahahahahahah! I'm insane sometimes..

Dislikes: too much in my personal space, trying to take my place as the ruler of what I want to rule. Ruining my very fun times! Also this game fortnite was it? That game is the best to ruin....let's just say....I made someones game so terrifying they had a heart attack....bloody things are so easy to make....wouldn't you agree....? Oh look I'm acting insane again to the reader.....I just broke the 4th wall? Meh whatever I feel like jumping into all the other roleplays and making it very bloody and nasty to watch. Or maybe make it funny and dirty? Wonder which is better....

Anime universe: wherever I wanna be.

Sexuality: I'm definitely straight, buttttttttttt If anyone tries winning my heart a simple kiss wont do nothing for ya. I'd respect you if you have the guts to even try that. I'd probably kill ya....

Scenario: no scenario until you listen to this.....song hahahaha...if you dont get outta here, happy Halloween, forever.....for me every day is Halloween...

Listened to it? I'll wait...

I'm assuming you listened to it...now then the scenario can be made up by you but, I have a scenario....just simply say when your ready to talk.....