(Your in my Zone move now)

Name: C.L you will call me, zone is only my parents who will call me that. And cousin.

Age: I am older then my cousin by a year...22 years old i am, but I can just switch my ages back to always be at my prime. Aka at my best.

Gender: long hair confuses you? Well my masculine body should be an obvious give away...and these clothing.

Likes and dislikes: I really enjoy having money, money brings happiness to me. It never goes away because I always find a way to gain what money I lost. I also love me some hot wings and some spicey and good foods. I dislike the vermillions for making my cousin and my younger cousin suffer. I probably dont like you for all your curiousity.

Powers: OK NOW THIS WILL BE FUN!! *he makes himself sound and look exactly like you* basically I can turn into any living or dead person that ever existed. Problem is I would need to take some blood from them to gain some of their abilities while shapeshifting into them. And to keep myself in my prime I can vary my age. Crazy I know right hah! I may not be able to make the world be destroyed in one finger unless I get that DNA but....i can control the world possibly. Maybe. Also I have this sword that is made up of some eternal strength or youth or something? So basically what it does is whatever element it touches for example earth it will form into that, even without that it is at the moment the strongest known sword in the world.
Universe: (any I guess)

Sexuality: .....straight seriously you kidding me, no one in my family is aligned to other....interests...

Species: I am a shapeshifter species I would say but I am human so half? I can look like aliens and crap or whatever and I made my own unique identity.

Backstory: Zones parents was named lock liquor and vina liquor, they both helped their son learn and control his abilities as lock has the ability to control his age too and vina able to shapeshift and together made zone. The rest will have to be found out.

Scenario 1: Zone was in a mission to assassinate an important man from Russia as this would give him the biggest paycheck of his life and he was preparing to travel to russia from England. You lived there at the moment, he and you ran into each other and a golden desert eagle fell out of his shirt as this weapon was illegal in this country. He offered you money to keep your mouth quite about it. You?

Scenario 2: make one.