-Hidden insanity, very well hidden.-

Name: The name i have is James kono, and i don't really know you...not sure why I told you my name actually.

Age: (depends on the age of your charecter, usually he is around 23 years old) take a guess, or think of a number from 1 to 23. Big enough hint.

Gender: *james starts chewing gum as that's a sign he tries to calm himself from going very crazy. That is his way of calming down daily* I am a male dont ask again or assume my gender is a female or a transgender.

Likes: i will inform you on the basics, I like reading books like Shakespeare. Well that is more like poems or plays. But books as well. I like him, it is very helpful to my daily issues. I wont specify what the daily issues is. Lollipops and ice cream are some other things that calm me down pretty well.

Dislikes: I dont like being asked too many questions, i dont like being around too many people. I don't like liars. And I am a vegetarian so you should know what i dont like in that sectuon.

Sexuality: *he grabbed a cup of coffee and took a sip as he spit it out at you* I will spell it out for you, S....T.....R
...A....I...G....H...T.....straight. But why does that matter?

Looks: (up there except his eyes are not always that wide open, it's usually very calm looking eyes but his eyes do uncontrollably go that wide when his craziness shows more.)

Powers: I have the power to shoot either normal bullets out of any gun I have or change the bullets into elements. Fire, water, acid, rock, metal, even wind and dust. Or sand and such. It comes in handy for different things. I normally go to the gym and I have weekly training on Wednesdays, it is kind of like gun safety. Kind of....heh.

Scenario: You were walking downtown just on a usual walk, this takes place in England. You was going to go buy some coffee and some bread. You heard around 10 gunshots as you hid underneath the table as people ran and screamed. You looked towards the direction. You dont know the story yet of what is going on but you see James in his suit and tie come out limping as he had a gunshot wound on his left foot, his right shoulder and his right arm. His green suit and tie was filled with some bloody red. You also see two other arms on the floor with blood near them. What do you do? Did this guy murder them? Did he defend himself? Did he somewhat do both? Or something else not mentioned?

(This is the music to set the scenario well. Warning some gore is in it so you dont have to see that if you cant see gore.)
Scenario 2: make it up